Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Be happy that Samira didn’t squash it once or twice in anger.
Wow, that would be soooo evil. Was she supposed to be Neutral Good?
Given the 4 hours or so of cooking time that Samira has had I don't even think there is even ashes left of her.
I know that. Jamilah doesn't. She's not very smart, just loving.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Isida would never give advice to a DM in another game without being first asked to do so.
I'll have to make sure I ask for input then. Still new at this PbP stuff. Hoping I'm handling combat well enough.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I see we have one character done (Me), and one in progress (Keia), What's up with the rest of the crew for this adventure? I think almost all of the classes are posted.

My character was completely finished for Blossoming Strife, but is in the wrong thread now and needs to be updated. Also I might look at a change of concept for a non-Amaranthian game :D

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
BS, you can delete the Blossoming Strife Rogues Gallery if you want, as I have a copy of the character.

unleashed

First Post
Don't know yet, it might just be a rework, but that was a specific idea for that game. Not that I mind I like making characters. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
Don't know yet, it might just be a rework, but that was a specific idea for that game. Not that I mind I like making characters. :D
It's an addiction I am very familiar with.

This should be fun. It's an intersting mix.

A Sweeping Voyage Level 4
Bront's Swashbuckler, Keia's Martial Artist, Festy_Dog's Troubadour, Dr.Zombie's Gladiator, Captain Tagon's Ronin, Unleashed's Marksman

Um, do we have any spell casters at all?

unleashed

First Post
I was thinking of an Arcanist as we seem to have plenty of fighters...don't want to make Rystil make any extra classes. ;) :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
I was thinking of an Arcanist as we seem to have plenty of fighters...don't want to make Rystil make any extra classes. ;) :D
Well you have a Marksman already right--why not try something new and original, like multiclassing Arcanist and Marksman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads