Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Got a meeting everyone--that's why I stopped before I could answer Diedrik or Yuriko, but I will be back ASAP. Sorry :(

That is one very long ass chewing meeting... :( Hope they left you all with enough ass to comfortable sit in front of a PC tonight.
;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It was definitely long, I'll give it that.
It wasn't the meeting itself, but it was the pre meeting pre meeting planning meeting before the premeeting meeting to plan the meeting. (If you think I'm joking, I attend those almost daily at work.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
It wasn't the meeting itself, but it was the pre meeting pre meeting planning meeting before the premeeting meeting to plan the meeting. (If you think I'm joking, I attend those almost daily at work.)
I hate those things too-Grrrrr!

unleashed

First Post
Rystil

Did you just miss Bront and my posts in the prologue (353 and 354 - as I know you usually like to reply in order), or are they just taking a little longer to write? ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil
[sblock]I take it if Vanessa as a Cohort, do I have to train her as a swashbuckler? Or perhaps she has some training as something else? (I was thinking a spellcaster, specificly a witch (Though I don't think I've seen the class), perhaps she's had some secret training behind her father's back).

Just a thought.

We now return to 'training'[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Rystil

Did you just miss Bront and my posts in the prologue (353 and 354 - as I know you usually like to reply in order), or are they just taking a little longer to write? ;)
Well, I actually saw them and then replied out of order by mistake--d'oh (what tripped me up was I went to do Destiny's Tears in the middle then came back to SoM :D). I did reply to both though :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Well, I was a one-liner, which made it quicker as well.

Keia
Who's not certain he phrased that correctly

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I actually saw them and then replied out of order by mistake--d'oh (what tripped me up was I went to do Destiny's Tears in the middle then came back to SoM :D). I did reply to both though :)

Keia gets all the breaks. ;)

Just imagine when you get all your games started, you'll never know where you are. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK]
You wouldn't have to train her as a Swashbuckler, though she kind of does want to learn more about them. Witch is a fun class, but being a double-caster, it might be a bit dangerous for someone who is two levels behind to pick it--maybe some blend of Swashbuckler and something else could be cool--in particular Swashbuckler3/Something1 can make an excellent 4th-level cohort for a level 6 guy to have, where Something is a class with good stuff to cherry-pick at level 1 :)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads