Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh meanders through the Grand Bazaar, looking at the various wares and comparing until he can find the one that's just right. Eventually, he finds an elegant corsage of deep, brilliant blue flowers that seems just right.*

"Ahhh, you are a canny and discerning shopper, my friend," the merchant says jovially, "For you have found the most beautiful of all my floral corsages, and some of the loveliest you'll see anywhere in Eldiz. I'm sure you know that all flowers are imported here, and these orchids are among the finest, lovingly plucked from the exotic jungles of Chuliit...perfect for your lady friend, no?"
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Kirkesh meanders through the Grand Bazaar, looking at the various wares and comparing until he can find the one that's just right. Eventually, he finds an elegant corsage of deep, brilliant blue flowers that seems just right.*

"Ahhh, you are a canny and discerning shopper, my friend," the merchant says jovially, "For you have found the most beautiful of all my floral corsages, and some of the loveliest you'll see anywhere in Eldiz. I'm sure you know that all flowers are imported here, and these orchids are among the finest, lovingly plucked from the exotic jungles of Chuliit...perfect for your lady friend, no?"
[/SBLOCK]
GM:[SBlock] "Yes, yes indeed, it is quite beautiful. I'm sure she'll love it. How much?"[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Ah, a man of action--you cut directly to the point!" the merchant smiles, "I like you, so I will offer you this lovely Chuliiti Orchid corsage for only 25 credits. Your lady friend will surely thank you for it later."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Ah, a man of action--you cut directly to the point!" the merchant smiles, "I like you, so I will offer you this lovely Chuliiti Orchid corsage for only 25 credits. Your lady friend will surely thank you for it later."
[/SBLOCK]
[Sblock]"Oh, I'm sure she'll be thrilled about it. You do have a small box for it so it doesn't get damaged till I present it to her I hope." Kirkesh counts out 25 credits and waits for the answer.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Absolutely good sir! And it is free of charge. Here, would you like me to wrap it for you and tie a bow with ribbon? If so, what colour?--Blue to match the flowers?
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Absolutely good sir! And it is free of charge. Here, would you like me to wrap it for you and tie a bow with ribbon? If so, what colour?--Blue to match the flowers?
[/SBLOCK]
[sblock]"No, use a nice red ribbon. If I'm lucky, it will match her dress and go well in her hair." Kirkesh doles out the money to the man.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*The merchant nods, and he smiles as he receives his payment and picks out a red ribbon instead*

"Ahh, how resourceful. An excellent idea!"

*He quickly and neatly wraps up the gift and places it in Kirkesh's hands.*

"Keep it safe now--those flowers deserve a good home."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*The merchant nods, and he smiles as he receives his payment and picks out a red ribbon instead*

"Ahh, how resourceful. An excellent idea!"

*He quickly and neatly wraps up the gift and places it in Kirkesh's hands.*

"Keep it safe now--those flowers deserve a good home."
[/SBLOCK]
[Sblock]"Yes, I am sure it will find an ample home." Kirkesh tucks it away in his pack.

Kirkesh looks around to kill a bit more time. When the time gets close, he finds a quiet, out of the way spot to quickly change his clothing into something quite elegant, preferably something stylish in Rowaini, with some ammount of black in it. A mysterious color, a mysterious person, and a mysterious rondevoux(SP?). Yes, this should be an interesting night.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
(OOC: rendezvous, c'est le juste mot, bien sur!)

*The rest of the day seems to pass by slowly, but the appointed hour eventually approaches. Kirkesh pauses to reflect on how lucky he is to be able to change the appearance of his clothes and his own body to prepare while the lady Vanessa would probably need to spend hours beforehand fixing her beauty until it was perfect. Then he changes into an elegant Rowaini outfit, with the appropriate stylishness and elegance but a definite black motif. Flowers? Check! Outfit? Check! Everything is looking good.*
[/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:

[sblock]She turned when someone called out her name, and immediately broke into a big smile upon seeing Subterfuge. She immediately moved closer to give her former instructor a fond hug.

"Subterfuge! It is wonderful to see you!"

She took a step back, and looked him over with a critical eye. She had always thought he was cute; admittedly, her constant requests for late night lessons were not bourne simply from the desire to learn. "You are looking well!"[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads