• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*Zaeryn closes a bit and sends out Magic Missiles far ahead, slamming into the fleeing thug he injured and knocking the fellow out cold, though the missiles were clearly reaching the edge of their range. The others continue to flee, as Diedrik wipes his blade and checks the thug--still alive, though dying.*
*Zaeryn closes the rest of the distance between them, keeping a watch out for returning thugs, as Diedrik moves to examine Talia.*

Festy_Dog

First Post
Diedrik ignores the motionless form of the prone thug, and places his attention on Talia. He hums softly, then murmurs something under his breath, and energies flow from his outstretched hand into Talia.

(OOC: Cure Mod. Wounds)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Diedrik bundles up Talia's things under one arm then offers her his other hand.

"Let's get you on your feet," he says, with a dashing Rowaini smile, "You had Zaeryn and I worried. We need to get you both patched up and back on the ship, before whoever is in charge of those thugs comes seeking to even the score."

Diedrik helps Talia along if she has any trouble walking, and takes a slight detour on the way to the healer's to check if the thug that Zaeryn dropped with magic missiles was carrying anything else of Talia's.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As those were the two that were initially robbing Talia, the second thug has the rest of Talia's things.*

"Thank you...I didn't want to be a bother, so...I thought I could make it to the healer. Apparently I'm not even good for that now...Is the healer far?"

unleashed

First Post
“The only bother would have been if you’d gotten yourself killed, Talia,” Zaeryn remarks with a pained expression, not meeting her eyes as he watches for further predators.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Such is the burden of your essence being drained. You'll feel better after the healer has put you back together.

"And the healer's not far, not far at all," he says, and nods in the general direction of it.

Remove ads