• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share Creative Ideas for Carousing Results

I think I'd just crib results from the old Warhammer Quest "visit the tavern" chart. If you dig around online there's dozens of homebrew variants by fans for capturing just the right flavor of alehouse you're after.

At an absolute minimum, there needs to be some chance of a drunken patron teaching you how to cover yourself in rancid bear fat so attacks just slip right off you. :)

CapnZapp

Legend
Here's my contribution to a thread named "Share Creative Ideas for Carousing Results":

It isn't particularly suited for WFRP4, but you might like it for your next Sword & Sorcery campaign :)

PS. For more general "what to do" type Carousing-suggestions (again not specific to Wfrp): do google up the Knights of the North set of four carousing tables for general use (Warrior, Wizard, Thief, and Cleric tables).

Last edited:

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Here's my contribution to a thread named "Share Creative Ideas for Carousing Results":

It isn't particularly suited for WFRP4, but you might like it for your next Sword & Sorcery campaign :)
Very nice, thanks!

Remove ads