• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love thread

Taelorn76

First Post
Aristotle said:
grrr... if they would ship the dang book I'd be happy. This is a horrible delay for a preorder.

I am still waiting for my copy as well. They say I won't recieve before April 20th
:\

Welverin

First Post
I'm still waiting for my copy of Grim Tales, though it's not their fault it hasn't shown up yet (though it would be nice if they would say things are available until they actually get them).

fba827

Adventurer
Taelorn76 said:
I am still waiting for my copy as well. They say I won't recieve before April 20th
:\
from what i can see, Amazon's info says that the book won't be published until april 7(or something like that) which would mean they either don't have the books yet or they are sitting in a warehouse unopened because the computer system doesn't know that they are even available yet (or some other variation there of).
if you haven't already, you may want to try the "update this listing, it has an error" option to inform them of the march (whatever) publication date and they may be able to move a bit faster on those books if it is simply a matter of them not knowing it's available...
(blah blah blah.. don't mind me, I ramble). :)

Sammael

Adventurer
Amazon now claims it's shipping PGtF in 2-4 days. Thanks to those who shared the love on it, I did the same for everyone on the list after I preordered it... and for UA and Psychic's Handbook.

Last bump before I order the XPH.

I would order Grim Tales, but it looks like it's got a 2 to 3 month wait on it... Looks like I'll be ordering that from Talon (as well as a few GURPS books... anyone see that GURPS 4th edition releases in August?).

Added to the list: derekbecker##hotmail!!com

Now, I just need to find the few extra cents to fill my order up to $25, so I can get free shipping...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads