Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

Solange

First Post
Lily orders a bowl of oatmeal, and proceeds to giggle to herself as she draws little pictures with the honey in the oatmeal before she eats it.

Mellubb

First Post
OOC: It's Mathew.

"Ever since I was a young boy I was taught that one of these" He says as he rubs his dragon mark "would make me special. That I would use its power to help the world. But curuption has ruined any chance of my House doing anything except get more power. I seek to rid my House of this curuption and unite it once again to do good for this world."

Moggthegob

First Post
At this point a Half orc male clad in Hide armor and with an orc double axe on his back walks into the bar and looks around. discourage he pulls out a piece of paper and sort of enunciates Lily, Raven, Stulgar, and Siobhan, are any of those people here.[/cyan]

Manzanita

First Post
Raven has been sitting in silence at the back of the inn, scowling, and evidently lost in thought. He raises her dark eyes suspicoiusly at the orcs words. Seeing her friends nearby, she has no fear. She stands and marches forward, back straight. "I am Raven Thorn. What business have you with me and my friends?"

Moggthegob

First Post
The big orc walks over to Raven and reaches out his hand to shake hers. he then goes up to the bar signals for a drink and begins talking The name is Gene Task, of House Tharashk. I am here because a tribe of gatekeepers gave me your name as people who have navigated the Shadow Marches successfully in the past. You see, I am a bounty hunter with House Tharashk and I have been assigned two different marks at once, both fleeing in opposite directions. The man I am chasing is hiding out here for a while before heading for what I am almost certain will be the Mror Holds and then making the jump to Q'Barra to escape me. However, thats not why I am here. My other mark is an Ogre name krepis and he is fleeing through the Shadow marches. Before i give you any details, would this be something you would be interested in. If you catch him I will give you the bounty.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven smiles, showing her white teeth. "This is just the sort of work we can do." Raven gestures towards a table near a corner. "Come sit and tell more about this ogre."

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
Brews hands Gene a McGuffin and Gene follows Raven over to the table. " Very well, it is a fairly simple find and catch mission. The Ogre's name is Krepis and he has been in the employ of the House for a few years now working at a Dragonshard prospecting field, mostly doing manual labor. Is there a problem with Lily, Stulgar and Siobhan? I would like for them to be present while I explain?"

Solange

First Post
"I'm here. I'm Lily." she says, finishing up her Oatmeal. She hands her bowl to Brews and joins the others.

"Is he dangerous? Do you want him alive? What did he do?" Lily asks.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry--had to run tournament today, couldn't check)

*Siobhan heads over as well.*

"If this Ogre has done something vile, then we would be happy to assist in his capture."

Remove ads