Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon d'Thuranni

Without any other notice, except for a slight gust of wind, those not involved in the heated discussion of employment notice a new form nestled in a dark booth in the corner of the bar.

A dark cloak hides almost all features within.

The cowl of the cloak is pushed back to reveal a shock of auburn hair attached to an elven face, one which a careful observer would notice carries a fresh scar along the left cheek.

The elf does nothing at this time, content to watch the Cannith agent, and ascertain whether this might be something of interest to himself. As he was a touch more cautious after the last time he was in this tavern, thinking back to the test of his patience that was named Brelach.

"I should have put an arrow in his spine when I had the chance...." He thought darkly to himself.

ajanders

Explorer
Mowbray looks around, uncertain.
"There will be locks a-plenty, yes..." His eyes narrow as he studies the half-orc.
"Is there anyone here experienced with ... dark forces?"

OOC:
I can fit either the 3 2nd/3rd levels or the two 5 levels, but the gap would be too big to take all five of you. Last call for anyone else to chime in here...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Doggie" leaps after something in another room, distracting Tondrek and causing him to follow a moment. A large warforged pokes his head out. Work? I am fully functional and ready for battle if that is the case.

OOC: Weapon is a warforged fighter 3 if lower level is needed. I'd prefer Tondrek, but you take what you can.

ajanders

Explorer
Mowbray looks resigned.
"Is there a paladin in the house? Or a cleric?
NOT OF THE DARK SIX, thankyouverymuch. Or Vol."

This is clearly not going as smoothly as he expected.

ajanders

Explorer
As no paladins leap out of the shadows, Mowbray sighs the sigh of a man who's seen all his copper dreadful fantasies shattered.
"Miss Thorne? I'm sorry, but we're not able to pay you in any expensive fashion. I hope we'll be able to do business again in the future, but until then I must look for some others."

He turns back to the rest of the assembling group.
"Miss...Scrapescale? Master Weapon? Please step this way."

In an attempt to return to "how real adventurers do things" he heads for the darkest, shadowiest booth he can find.
He looks nonplussed when he discovers Silvanon.
"Err...yes..."
He clears his throat and tries for something more assertive.
"Hello?"

pathfinderq1

First Post
Reveka followed the man as he led them over to one of the shadowy booths- she did not try to sit there, but rather leaned against a convenient portion of wall, resting her greatsword near to hand. If she noticed the elf already ensconced in the booth, she gave little sign- perhaps assuming that their possible employer already knew him, since he had gone straight for this booth. "So you speak of dark forces... I don't guess you mean ghostly chicken thieves. What is it you wish recevovered, and what do you know of the hazards?"

ajanders

Explorer
OOC: If it makes things easier, I could whip up a L3 cleric to use instead of Silvanon.

OOC: What, just because Mowbray's read too many copper dreadfuls? We've got enough characters sitting idle as it is.
Besides, they need a rogue, too.

OOC:Hey Kuther, better sober up!

Remove ads