Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

Redclaw

First Post
Justice looks the gnome over and shrugs, Nothing specific that I know of, but of the usual members of a group like ours that is the one that is missing. But as none are presenting themselves, why don't you come with me and we'll see what the group thinks.

Adventure Thread

OOC: We've got a paladin (yours truly), a cleric, a scout and a fighter-style paragon, so the arcane caster seemed the logical round peg.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: If a box-man rogue works for you, I'm in.

"Glad to help. The name's Jiminyblivet, Balnibar Jiminyblivet. I'll see what I can do."

Balnibar hops out of his booth, salutes the others assembled, and joins Justice.

JRYoung

First Post
Rethlin, Human Cleric 2

Returning to the Tavern is Rethlin, Cleric of the Sliver Flame. "Well met Brews, I'll have a Ale, fine Sir" as he takes a seat at the bar.

Kaodi

Hero
A traveller returns to the Shard, pushing open the door and glancing at the assembled folks before stepping in. His hair and beard are a decidely unnatural shade of blue, drawing attention away from everything else but his intense steely-grey eyes.

He wears chainmail that looks like it has seen some action recently, with rings on the left side of his chest that look like that been recently repaired. A well made cloak is draped from his shoulders, and he carries a fine looking sword at his side.

Moving towards the bar, he says expressionlessly, " I see that you did not waste any time returning to the tavern here, Rethlin. I would of thought the gnome would be back before I, but maybe he had his own business to attend to. "

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
Kaodi said:
" I see that you did not waste any time returning to the tavern here, Rethlin. I would of thought the gnome would be back before I, but maybe he had his own business to attend to. "

"Aye" responds Rethlin, "shopping was quick. I'm sure Zook will be along shortly. You know him, he cannot resist a news stand or Library..."

Rethlin's notices the tall woman with reddish-brown complexion. "Well met, my name is Rethlin, I serve the Silver Flame. What do you call yourself?"

pathfinderq1

First Post
JRYoung said:
Rethlin's notices the tall woman with reddish-brown complexion. "Well met, my name is Rethlin, I serve the Silver Flame. What do you call yourself?"

The woman looked over Rethlin, and his compatriot for a moment. "I am Reveka, called Scrapescale among the guardians. It appears as if you have seen adventure recently, and good tales seem to be lacking- have you a story to tell?" Her accent was as unusual as her appearance- it seemed as if the common tongue of Khorvaire was not the language she was most used to.

JRYoung

First Post
pathfinderq1 said:
"I am Reveka, called Scrapescale among the guardians. It appears as if you have seen adventure recently, and good tales seem to be lacking- have you a story to tell?"

"Yes indeed, Lady Reveka, we have seen many tough fights lately" Rethlin bows. "It started when news of a murder came to this very Tavern. A group of us vowed to investigate, and found a criminal shifter to be behind it. He has been slain and all of Sharn can rest easier this night, thank the Flame!"

pathfinderq1

First Post
Reveka paid rapt attention to the abbreviated tale, and nodded in acknowledgment when it was finished. "That has the making of a fine story. Now was it a hunt, to bring this wrongdoer to ground, or a battle, or both? For a battle without a chase is like a meal without drink to accompany it, and even the youngest hunter can hardly brag if his prey falls without a struggle..." After a moment, she added another question. "This Flame, the Silver Flame you have mentioned- is that your patron? Do you collect tales and glory in her name?"

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook looks over at Reveka Now,now you wouldn't want to be claiming my story would you. I work for the Korranberg Chronicle and the story has already been written. Suffice it to say there was a chase. A long one. Rife with complications, love, and a meager librarian, punching out a thug, seducing a woman and delivering the ill shot to the criminal. But that is all i will say for any more words and the story would be out.

Remove ads