Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"Darguun," Koh'Tara replies. "From a peaceful mountain village near the boarder to Breland. I've come to offer my healing skills."

Moggthegob

First Post
Solange said:
"Darguun," Koh'Tara replies. "From a peaceful mountain village near the boarder to Breland. I've come to offer my healing skills."
The mention of a fellow healer catches Taran's ear. " Did I hear you are a healer? Who is your god? Also how do you feel about undead, are you capable of destroying them as I am ?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
Taran, after a moment then walks over to Valahndra and says, Why that is an exquisite weapon. I once had the priviledge of seeing it in use. The Valenar elves are good trading partners and even better warriors and guardians."
"As you stand, I'm sure it was not against you then. Good to see someone apreciates craftsmanship and skill," Valahandra says.

Moggthegob

First Post
"Why of course! Did you expect a Holy man of Kol Korran not to notice craftsmanship and skill? If only all races took to producing the level of quality of the Valenar, I would be a very rich man." Taran says with an animated chuckle, standing and attempting to hold multiple conversations at once.

LogicsFate

First Post
The shifter turns in her chair backwards and chews slowly as she watchs the conversation. Not feeling expecially compelled to chime in on the conversations of gods and weaponsmiths.

Solange

First Post
Moggthegob said:
The mention of a fellow healer catches Taran's ear. " Did I hear you are a healer? Who is your god? Also how do you feel about undead, are you capable of destroying them as I am ?"
"I simply follow the spirits guidance," Koh'Tara says. "Undead are simply restless spirits, or those brought back against their will."

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
"Why of course! Did you expect a Holy man of Kol Korran not to notice craftsmanship and skill? If only all races took to producing the level of quality of the Valenar, I would be a very rich man." Taran says with an animated chuckle, standing and attempting to hold multiple conversations at once.
"I expect little from thouse outside of Valenar, else I find myself disapointed," Valahandra says.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran turns to Valhandra and nods" Well certainly in terms of arms and Horses, the Valenar have no rivals, however there are still other regional delicasy's, Cyre produced absolutely gorgreous artwork and Karrnath produced very good wine. And certainly when it comes to cheese there is nothing to surpass Brelish. But I digress. It is an honor to meet a bladebearer such as yourself and I hope to be able join you in combat someday, though of course my specialty is undead and healing."
He then looks at Koh'tara" And would you allow these spirits forcibly recalled to live out an unwanted existence. Certainly the best thing to do is to free those trapped spirits by destroying thier unwanted host."

Mellubb

First Post
Moggthegob said:
" And would you allow these spirits forcibly recalled to live out an unwanted existence.

Links is stunned and the words echo inside his metal and wooden head. "So anything that is created with a spirit not born of flesh lives an unwanted existence. I suppose it would be justice then to destroy all such creatures." Links voice raises and unrest grows as he turns again to face the conversation. After all some such creatures are no longer useful some may say, having no purpose after being built for a war no longer being fought on the a battlefield!!

Kaodi

Hero
" The weak will always taunt the strong, man of metal, for they fear being powerless, " says the stranger, face twisted into a bitter smile. " But pay them no heed. Only strength matters, and no matter your method of birth, if you are strong, then all things may be yours. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads