• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrZombie

First Post
A youthfull face looks at the druid, with piercing eyes that lock into his.
"I'm afraid not, elf. I know nothing of your elders,nor do I know of you " he says.

corcio

First Post
"curses. i was so sure you were the one they were talking about. blast." the elf turns dramataically and stalks back to the bar.

semmarin

First Post
A burly dwarf with the well muscled arms of working the forge marches into the bar. He wears a pack and steel shield slung across his back and wears set of fairly worn travelers clothes. He looks up at the other patrons and gives them a slight nod, before setting off for the corner of the bar. He drops his pack on the floor and pulls himself up onto the stool. He nods to the barkeep, “Give me a pint of your best stout.”

corcio

First Post
"AHA" the druid shouts as he turns towards the dwarf who just entered. "THIS MIUST BE THE ONE THE ELDERS SPOKE OF." he says to himself

semmarin

First Post
Donnanarr looks up at the half-drunk elf a little startled and instinctively puts his hand on the warhammer shoved in his belt. Realizing that the elf has had a little too much to drink he relaxes and comments, "Always heard that you elfies can't hold your spirits, maybe you should get some coffee, before you injure yourself."

JRYoung

First Post
"My, my, this is a testy crowd, isn't it. You all could use the light of the Silver Flame in your lives, it would fill your hearts with joy and peace. Oh well, to each their own. I would have to agree that you, my Elvin friend, might benefit from a dose of strong coffee" Rethlin says to Fearalan with a wink and a laugh.

penance

First Post
With all the new people entering, Samarik feels rather threatened; he picks up his cup and moves to a corner table. "Come on, my young friend. Lets not get mixed up in other people's trouble," he says with a smile.

semmarin

First Post
Donnanarr looks to the human that moved away and then to the one who spoke. "Sorry, didn't mean to be so jumpy. Names Donnanarr, it's been a long trip and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the city and all its people."

corcio

First Post
"what.... coffee... blech i despise coffee." the elf shudders. "but i suppose youre right. i should just relax a bit. BARKEEP some wine please." he staggers back to the bar. "Wait scratch that. i think ill go outside. for some fresh air" the elf says then quickly paces outside.

penance

First Post
Samarik smiles at Donnanarr. "Have a seat; no offense taken. It is just getting rather restless in here. We need a good challenge...." He thinks for a minute, then grins. "Wanna arm wrestle?"

[sblock=ooc]winner of two out of opposed strength checks wins. :D i'm getting bored, wanna do some dice rolls. :p[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads