• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shayuri is back!

Shayuri

First Post
For good this time!

Sorry about the unannounced absence! It took me by surprise too. The good news is that I FINALLY got the internet set up correctly here, and so this time I'm back FER GOOD.

Hope I didn't miss anything.

Boddynock

First Post
Welcome back, Shayuri! It's a bummer when the technology lets you down!

Now, come along to Night's Embrace and tell Kel you don't mind him having first go at the Academy. :lol:

'Nock

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, thanks guys.

Lemming, I replied IC...I hope that clears it up, but just in case:

Kestrel was just making the offhand comment that the team COULD still try to sneak on board the shuttle without being seen, as per the original plan (ie - the plan that we were following up until the pirates saw us...which required a quick rethinking). But she, and I, think the disguises will be a better idea. I don't think all three of us are good enough at Stealth to have a great chance at sneaking on board.

Wheras our disguises will only be checked at all if someone directly confronts us. I bet we can get on board the shuttle without that happening...and once we're on board we can carefully hide somewhere (taking 20 on a hide check, basically).

So no, she wasn't having second thoughts. She was basically saying, in a roundabout way, that we have other options, but none are as likely to work (in her opinion) as the current plan. :)

See? This is why Yeshua and Kestrel need to fight. You can't really understand someone until you've fought with them. :)

Remove ads