Shayuri is not dead

Shayuri

First Post
But damn, it's been impossible to get on Enworld from work lately. I dunno what it is. It's slow even at home, but at work? Fuggedaboudit.

So my posting rate is slowed. I'll try my best to keep up. Feel free to give me a kick if it looks like I might have forgotten a game, or just if I'm needed right away so the game can go on. With limited updates per day, I have to prioritize.

Shayuri

First Post
No, not banned. I can still sometimes get through. But I typically sit there waiting for upwards of five minutes or more, per screen. And I just can't justify taking that much time at work, ya know? I do have a job to do. Normally I just pop in, rip off a quick post and pop out. Those days appear to be gone.

Dr Simon

Explorer
The site's slow for me too. Mind you, life has been taking up a lot of time lately too so I've not been tending all my games as much as I'd like. Hopefully that'll change soon.

Rhun

First Post
No, not banned. I can still sometimes get through. But I typically sit there waiting for upwards of five minutes or more, per screen. And I just can't justify taking that much time at work, ya know? I do have a job to do. Normally I just pop in, rip off a quick post and pop out. Those days appear to be gone.

Slow for me, too. Very slow. Like molasses in January. It is a big part of the reason my posting has dropped off as well.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Shayuri you can't die, even if you do I'm sure we can chip in for a scroll of True Resurrection :D

ENWorld has been slow for me too, it comes and goes. I suppose the server is being strained (which is a good thing - more visitors means more impressions and clicks for the ads).

The Admin should consider expanding the hosting (I used two work for one of the top 10 hosting companies in the USA, so I know some things). Everyone and their grandmother is talking about cloud, perhaps he should talk to someone about this...

Remove ads