Sheet help: Genasi Wizard info?

covaithe

Explorer
I've never been much for paying too much attention to cosmology or the properties of various planes, but it seems to me that our setting is less like the Prime Material plane than... I dunno, somewhere else. Where reality is a bit more fluid. Distances aren't always fixed; and travel isn't linear in a mathematical sense. (That is, A+B != B+A; if you go north two miles and then west two miles, you might end up in a different place than if you went west two miles and then north two miles.) Geography doesn't really exist in our setting except locally. We have places like the Kingdom of Jade and the Empire of Hzaka, but it would be literally impossible to draw a map that had both of them on it, since no one knows where they are in relation to each other, despite the fact that it's not terribly hard to travel from one to the other. In-game this is common knowledge and nobody bats an eye about it. It's just always been that way.

Anyway, regarding genasi, I think the only two established origins for genasi are from the kingdom of Jade and from the Depthworld. Though there's nothing to stop you from making up another origin. Just because we haven't yet specified that there are some genasi in, say, the Valley of Bone, doesn't mean that there aren't any.

Fragsie

Explorer
Yes, welcome to L4W... both you and Fragsie (even though Cross is now saddened, because he's not the only tiefling character anymore...)

And, of course, welcome to L4W to both fireinthedust and Fragsie. :D

Thanks for the welcomes :lol:, If Cheysuli were to meet Cross, i'm sure she would apologise for him being saddened, but would at the same time be quite excited, she's never met another tiefling before!

Last edited:

Remove ads