• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shelter From the Storm Battlemaps issue

joebobodo

Explorer
Hi all,

I haven't even started running the campaign yet (the saga begins 6/26 for us, can't wait!), but I decided to go ahead and spend the day in a map preparation frenzy. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to extract the battlemaps that I downloaded from the left sidebar of the main WotBS page for adventure 3. I have had no issues extracting the maps for any of the other adventures, but for some reason I am getting a message saying that this particular file is corrupt. Anybody else have this issue? Suggestions?

Thanks!

joebobodo

Explorer
A fellow forumer was kind enough to help me get my hands on the maps, but I'd still be curious to know if other people had a similar issue. I'd hate for others to have to share in this slight frustration unneededly.

John Doom

Explorer
It could be attempting to pull the link from a cached location when the ISP borked. Have you tried clearing your browser cache , rebooting your browser and attempting to download it again?

joebobodo

Explorer
It could be attempting to pull the link from a cached location when the ISP borked. Have you tried clearing your browser cache , rebooting your browser and attempting to download it again?

I've not tried that, no. Since another poster hooked me up with the maps via a private message, I haven't had any issue with the other adventures' maps, and nobody else seems to have this issue, I haven't pursued it. Should I run into the problem again in the future, I'll try your tip. Thanks!

Remove ads