Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Mike Powell

First Post
Hey I have an awesomely Grinchy idea. Post your lemons from this campaign on FF.net.
HEE HEE HEE I AM A GENIUS.

P.S. Could you post pics of Your PC's Pleeeeez.

edit numero dos: When I read Tristols description I get the feeling that he looks like the protrayal of Naruto here
4th Panel
this is the on clearest one I could find in a hurry there are probably better ones in the doujin. to see other pages go to Onin's gallery.

Last edited:

Tristol

Explorer
Mike Powell said:
When I read Tristols description I get the feeling that he looks like the protrayal of Naruto

Given the mass amount of speculation going on and the comparisons to Naruto I figured I'd share a few random words with the audience. While on a purely looks based idea, Naruto is a relatively decent match. In the picture, the idea is very similar: ears, tail, short hair. However, he's not quite as headstrong or annoying as Naruto. Personality wise he's entirely different. I'd consider him rather emotional, but quiet and contemplative. Most of his responses are measured and give very little away. But what he doesn't say verbally he expresses with the tail and ears. There's numerous points in the game where the other PC's would look at Tristol and say "What's wrong?" based purely on the position of his ears or the rate at which his tail is twitching. However, despite his quietness, if it's a casual conversation, he'd talk your ear off as long as there were something to say.

I'm sure it'd be easier to answer specific questions about Tristol, rather than trying to generalize him. So, if there are specifics that you're curious about, feel free to ask. In the interim, I've posted this picture of Tristol. It's a picture from a bit later in the campaign, but I think it'd provide more speculation on what exactly happened to bring that about than it would by looking at it. It's the only character art I've got of him, so hopefully it suffices until some point later when I get around to having more done.

Tristol

Explorer
Clueless said:
I have never seen that pic before! You holding out on us foxboy!?

Sure you've seen it before. I had that one done back in late 2003. I brought in the laptop and showed it off to everyone at the time. I think this was in the midst of a bunch of other character art that had been trickling into the group. So it likely didn't make as big a splash to be remembered. That, and I never bothered to really post it anywhere. Up until now, there'd been no real reason as you guys already knew what Tristol looked like.

Mike Powell

First Post
Tristol said:
Given the mass amount of speculation going on and the comparisons to Naruto I figured I'd share a few random words with the audience. While on a purely looks based idea, Naruto is a relatively decent match. In the picture, the idea is very similar: ears, tail, short hair. However, he's not quite as headstrong or annoying as Naruto. Personality wise he's entirely different. I'd consider him rather emotional, but quiet and contemplative. Most of his responses are measured and give very little away. But what he doesn't say verbally he expresses with the tail and ears. There's numerous points in the game where the other PC's would look at Tristol and say "What's wrong?" based purely on the position of his ears or the rate at which his tail is twitching. However, despite his quietness, if it's a casual conversation, he'd talk your ear off as long as there were something to say.

I'm sure it'd be easier to answer specific questions about Tristol, rather than trying to generalize him. So, if there are specifics that you're curious about, feel free to ask. In the interim, I've posted this picture of Tristol. It's a picture from a bit later in the campaign, but I think it'd provide more speculation on what exactly happened to bring that about than it would by looking at it. It's the only character art I've got of him, so hopefully it suffices until some point later when I get around to having more done.

Sorry I ment in appearence not in personality. that was the only comparison I was trying to make Sorry if you thought I was calling you an idiot.

Edit: Oh and Shemmy, What do you think of my awesomely Grinchy idea, I mean If its possible then that would be just so awesome.

edit numero dos: Where does Nisha's (thats who it is right?) arm go in the picture you linked to, tristol. It just dissappear

Last edited:

Remove ads