• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shilsen's Eberron SH (Finished - The Last Word : 9/20/15)

Sidekick

First Post
YAY - update on my favourite SH.

Keep up the good works there Shil.

You still over India way or have you got back from the holiday?

Hope you're having/had fun.

Sidekick

shilsen

Adventurer
Sidekick said:
YAY - update on my favourite SH.

Keep up the good works there Shil.

Thanks. I plan to keep doing so throughout the break.

You still over India way or have you got back from the holiday?

Still in India. I'll be here till 19th August, so there's still a while to go.

Hope you're having/had fun.

Sidekick

If stuffing yourself like a pig, lying around a lot, reading a bunch of things you haven't got to for two years, meeting family and hanging out with friends you also haven't seen for two years, and watching cricket (also for the first time in 2 years) counts as fun, then yes, yes I am :cool:

GrandArchon said:
Oh really? How long until he hits that point, Shilsen?

He's currently at Wizard6/Alienist7, so three more levels. Of course, since we're normally playing fortnightly nowadays and I'm flattening out the leveling curve a bit, that'll likely take him well into 2008 to reach.

GrandArchon

First Post
shilsen said:
He's currently at Wizard6/Alienist7, so three more levels. Of course, since we're normally playing fortnightly nowadays and I'm flattening out the leveling curve a bit, that'll likely take him well into 2008 to reach.

Ouch. >_O; A whole year then? Maybe more. The anticipation is killing me! Let’s hope you don't kill him first! Send his player my tentacled love and sympathy.

Rackhir

Explorer
GrandArchon said:
Ouch. >_O; A whole year then? Maybe more. The anticipation is killing me! Let’s hope you don't kill him first! Send his player my tentacled love and sympathy.

You mean "Kill him again"? He's already killed Nameless once. Of course with the nuke in his chest if he dies now it's campaign over...

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
I can't see exactly where this is going, but I get the three big options.

1. Somebody is going to try and kill Luna.

2."From Aundair, With Love"

3. Shilsen didn't have stats for a half gnome or half shifter, but figured a shifter and a human produced a human.

GrandArchon

First Post
ajanders said:

3. Shilsen didn't have stats for a half gnome or half shifter, but figured a shifter and a human produced a human.

1. Or inversly, Luna might kill someone important. On accident, of course.

2. I'm tempted to say, in Namelesses case, it would be, 'From Xoriat, With Tentacles'.

3. I'm not sure where I heard (or read) this, but I think that kids are supposed to (in most cases) take after their mother.

Rackhir

Explorer
ajanders said:

Oh I hope so. She's always calmer after she's ripped someone limb from limb and gotten to flame strike them. Traumatizing the Hawk only placated her for an hour or two.

If she got kidnapped, well "Ransom of Red Chief" anyone?

Seekerofskill

First Post
Rackhir said:
Oh I hope so. She's always calmer after she's ripped someone limb from limb and gotten to flame strike them. Traumatizing the Hawk only placated her for an hour or two.

I see a vore story coming soon.

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
You mean "Kill him again"? He's already killed Nameless once. Of course with the nuke in his chest if he dies now it's campaign over...

Not necessarily. It'll certainly be "campaign with all sorts of huge changes to the world", but might not be over. Might almost be worth it to see what happens to or is left of Eberron (if anything at all) if that happens. Emphasis on 'might'.

ajanders said:
can't see exactly where this is going,

That's okay. Neither can I. I'm mostly just making :):):):) up and seeing what the PCs do with it. Which is what I've been doing for a little over 2 years now.

ajanders said:
but I get the three big options.

GrandArchon said:
1. Or inversly, Luna might kill someone important. On accident, of course.

In all cases involving Luna, bet on her killing someone. Maybe someone important, maybe someone by accident, maybe someone who tries to kill her, but always Luna killing someone. It's a law of nature.

ajanders said:

GrandArchon said:
2. I'm tempted to say, in Namelesses case, it would be, 'From Xoriat, With Tentacles'.

Tentacles need/provide loving too, IYKWIMAITYD

ajanders said:

GrandArchon said:
3. I'm not sure where I heard (or read) this, but I think that kids are supposed to (in most cases) take after their mother.

Actually, if Luna is involved, a shifter and a human produces one slightly more satisfied shifter. Same for a shifter and an elf, shifter and a mind flayer, shifter and a dragon, etc. Only doesn't apply in the case of a shifter and a gnome.

Rackhir said:

Seekerofskill said:
I see a vore story coming soon.

I get the Red Chief reference (O. Henry), but what's a vore?

Remove ads