D&D 5E Shipping Update for Deck of Many Things

It's now coming in January!

the-deck-of-many-things-card-reader-art-by-craig-j-spearing-1684386400271.jpg

WotC has posted an update about the delayed release of Deck of Many Things, with it appearing in the US in January and other places later.

On October 27, we announced a delay in the shipment of The Deck of Many Things set due to the product not meeting our manufacturing standards. We're excited to announce that production on a new round of The Deck of Many Things sets has begun.

For U.S. players and stores, we expect The Deck of Many Things set to be in hand starting January 5. EMEA and APAC will see shipments a little later than this; we will update you further when we can share a more exact timeline. If production runs into issues that cause further delays, we will provide additional updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,

The Wizards of the Coast team

darjr

I crit!
A recent update

Production on replacement product for The Deck of Many Things set is well underway. For our EMEA fans and stores, we’re happy to announce that The Deck of Many Things set is expected to arrive starting January 29. If we run into any delays, we will let you know as soon as possible.

U.S. players and stores can still expect their sets starting January 5. For APAC, we will publish an update as soon as we have one.

Thank you,

The Wizards of the Coast team

Last edited:

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Sigh. A long wait for what I think is actually quite a mediocre product.

I mean, it isn't terrible, and contains excellent stuff. But a lot of it feels curiously inessential.

I still rank Xanathar's as the best of the non-adventure content, and a book I've used extensively as a player and DM (even if they completely overpowered some spells). I long for another expansion to the core game with its weight. With this product, the focus on making everything relate to the Deck of Many Things - understandable as it might be - just doesn't click for me.

Cheers,
Merric

Remove ads

Remove ads