• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"So, I've been thinking," Siquit says as the group starts moving its base camp further down the beach. "Having to move everything every day seems silly, but if we can't go any further than half a day's trip, we'll never get this wonderful place explored. Maybe we should just take enough for a mobile camp with us, set out looking for a few days, then head back here to the main camp?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Excellent idea, I remember reading on the plant and animal life and have a good idea of what not to eat and what is good to eat."

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 12/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Why do we have to return at all? If we find help, it will be quicker to send a ship to get the others." Tusk says.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I meant we sent a ship to get them once we find some kind of harbor or civilization. I thought this is what we are searching for right now. If not, we could just stay in the camp and try to start a new civilization. ;)
I knew that the AP will be about something else, but Tusk does not.

ghostcat

First Post
"The problem with leaving a permanent camp behind is that it means splitting up. This in turn means that both groups are more vulnerable to being attacked." says Lydia.

Walking Dad

First Post

"The others are farther away, in relative safety. And this group seems to include the most capable to defend from an assault." Tusk responds.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"Sorry Tusk but I can't accept that. We know that there are cannibals on the island. They could easily attack the camp while we are away." Lydia counters.

Walking Dad

First Post

"... or as we sleep at our non-permanent camp. If we rest somewhere else, we leave them for some time. If you cannot accept this, any option but moving the so-called permanent camp will fail." Tusk responds.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Siquit bites his lip, thinking.

"Well, with a permanent camp, we're definitely stuck in how far we can travel," the halfling says. "Now that we've moved it once, if we can't find what we're looking for tomorrow, we'll have to decide to keep moving it, or give up most of the search if we don't want to leave these folk here overnight, yes?"

OOC: And here's where I sheepishly admit it's been so long that I don't even remember what we're looking for. I seem to recall we were moving down the beach to look for another ship we thought was down there? Or I may just be imagining that.

Remove ads