[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, and there you go! So I basically have it right--The buy limit based on level is just an extrapolated version of the common 'you can't spend more than X% of standard wealth on any one item when building a high level character from scratch' houserule. And it is indeed a fine one. But for a Living World where we have in-game abilities that provide economic powers, we are required to manufacture verisimilitude (if not for the Trader, I would consider your home game house rules nearly viable for LEW--the exception being that we'd have to think about what happens when a high-level player is commissioned by a lower-level PC (or maybe does it for free if nice) to buy something and bypass the per-level GP limit)

Velmont

First Post
Valeria looks at both gods that stands in her shop and discuss about the world. "Interesting, but can I remind this is a shop and not the academy of the world creation. Might I suggest you to go debate in another place. I'm quite sure this philospohic discussion could interest many people if you would go in the forum instead and speak about it as an open discussion then rather stay here in that shop. Also, this shop is still small and it would gives more space for our clients.

Thank you for your understanding."

[SBLOCK=OOC]I suggest to move all the post related to buy/sell limit into a discussion thread instead of posting in my shop thread. It would also draw the attention of other people and they might gives some good input into that discussion.

but thanks to bump my thread.[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-=-=-

Actually in sold:

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Invisibility			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Potion[/U]
Hides from Animals		    1		    40

Don't forget, we also buy the magical item you don't want at 60% of there market price, you won't find better in all Orussus.

Xael

First Post
A weak-looking elf clad in black robes enters the shop. "Greetings, I'm Almayce."

Almayce takes a look at the goods for sale, and after a moment says: "I'd like to buy a scroll of Ashnar's Mark and Scorching ray. That would cost 140 gold pieces I think?"

Velmont

First Post
"Yes." tells Valeria. She takes both scroll from the shelf behind teh counter and open them so Almayce can take a quick look at it. "120 for teh scroll of Scroching Ray and 20 for the Ashnar's Mark."

Patlin

Explorer
Tor walks into Rinaldo's shop, leading several companions.

"Come on, I know this guy, he's sure to give us a square deal." He tells the others.

Velmont

First Post
"Welcome to Di Senzio's Magical Shop" tells Valeria to Tor. "How can I help you?" She stays behind teh counter. She turns back her attention to Almayce "You will take them?"

Patlin

Explorer
"We've got a number of items to sell, some of which need to be identified. Take this wand of Color Spray, for instance...."

Velmont

First Post
"Jemeny." asks the woman. A young man enter the shop from the backroom. "Yes Valeria, how can I be of some use?"

"I would like you to identify some items. This man, I think I've miss your name" she adds to Tor "need to identify some items."

"I'll go fetch some pearls. We have six left I think, if we need more, we can send someone fetch some for us." and on that Jemeny return to teh backstore.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
A short fellow wearing a blue cloak follows behind Tor. He has a spring in his step and looks rather like an excited young child, despite the goatee on his chin and his silver rimmed spectacles. "We do indeed!" he agrees with Tor, rubbing his hands together happily.

Remove ads