• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Short Sheets Issue 4: Taverns!

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
This is the fourth issue of my Short Sheets two-page rules module thingy. The table of contents:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tavern: Ideas for describing taverns in greater detail, the tavern "stat block," and the mood modifier.
BONUS RULE: Party is happening: +2 to mood.

What just happened?: A list of events that might happen in your world.

Like it says, the next issue will be a digression on how to describe magic in your world/for your character. I intend for this to be awesome-maybe even clear two pages-so stay tuned. Here you go! Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• short sheets - taverns.rtf
    17.7 KB · Views: 99

Mr Fidgit

First Post
um, HalfElfSorcerer?

wasn't The Blue Oyster the tavern in the Police Academy movies? so shouldn't the description also say, "the tavern is only frequented by men who love leather accessories"? :D

HalfElfSorcerer

First Post
Mr. Fidgit - Well, I've never seen Police Acadamey. The Blue Oyster just seemed to be a running gag in a campaign I was in once. I dunno.
Ace - You're welcome. What did you think? any good?

N Hammer

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
um, HalfElfSorcerer?

wasn't The Blue Oyster the tavern in the Police Academy movies? so shouldn't the description also say, "the tavern is only frequented by men who love leather accessories"? :D

I think you just may be correct.

Remove ads