• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Should the Sash's powers be rearranged?(Read the post before voting please)

Should the Order of Sash Powers be Changed to those below?

• Yes,they should

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, they don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my own suggestion

Votes: 1 14.3%

Kalanyr

Explorer
As it stands a Tier 3 Sash has 2 Bribe Judges but few ways to make money. The 2 Bribe Judges basically neutralize the power of other Tier 2s which is useful but the lack of funding makes it hard to do. The Current Progression for a Sash is:

Powers and Abilities
Copper sash: Signature Style, Arena Fighter,Profiteer, Golden Touch, Bribe Judges
Silver sash: Signature Location, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Gold Sash: Hard hitter, Crowd Pleaser
Platinum Sash: Signature Location, Purchased power, Crowd Pleaser
Diamond Sash: Signature Style, Purchased power,
Master Sash: Signature Style, Perfect Attack or Perfect Defense, Purchased power

It was Suggested that it be Changed to this:

Powers and Abilities
Copper sash: Signature Style, Arena Fighter,Profiteer , Crowd Pleaser, Golden Touch
Silver sash: Signature Location, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Gold Sash: Hard hitter, Bribe Judges
Platinum Sash: Signature Location, Purchased power, Crowd Pleaser
Diamond Sash: Signature Style, Purchased power,
Master Sash: Signature Style, Perfect Attack or Perfect Defense, Purchased power

Do you agree or disagree with this? Or do you have another option ?

Rathan

First Post
I belive that it's hard for a sash fighter to get a fight period.. and when he does..as a lower tier right now he stands to make little money in doing so to help out his character in the near and far future.. I belive this change of powers would be usefull and more playable as well... :D

reiella

Explorer
Before I chime either way, just curious as to the effects on current Sashes in the level ranges that are effected...

Kalanyr

Explorer
Good question Reiella, I guess I was assuming the normal way changes have been done, if they aren't in a fight at the time of change over then they switch over before they are in their next fight, if they are in a fight currently they switch over at the end of their current fight. That is if the change over happens.

Ciaran

First Post
It makes a lot of sense to front-load the Sash this way... much of their power should come from getting the yen to make a good strong item, which should mean they'll need either more power or more yen early on in order to be competitive at the lower tiers. (Conversely, sashes should be relatively weak in terms of tier powers at the higher tiers, since their item should be picking up the slack.)

Phoenix8008

First Post
So, can this change be made official? I've got a new character that is going to take the sash path and I would like for this change to be in effect as soon as possible for her.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Since it has a Majority and as far as I can tell we have all of 8 currently active players, this change is official as of now.

Edited because players are not powers.

Last edited:

Remove ads