Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

RillianPA

First Post
Rillian's face changes from neutrality to clear anxiety.

"How could you know of the girl's disease and the "cure" but not know about the demon that is the source of her ailment? We were told the story by her father, but I have feared all along that he knew only part of the story."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"That is a good point. That would be in character with everything that has happened in this dreadful trip." Anton shrugs, "But we can only do what we think is best given the information we have."

Anton replies to Rhys, "Well, the girl is in Orussus. You seem to know very little of the story to have come so far... anyway, I must go to Orussus regardless. After I see Alyx receive the medication, I will do whatever is needed."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Technically BotES group, the trial would not be in Orussus--it's a local fiefdom outside of Orussus near the Stonepikes. They also told you why they didn't send regular guards--it's because the IA group beat the dragon, so they knew the IA group would win by a lot against guards)

*Irene checks the Nexus--it says to go down and over a bit, but mostly down.*

Jdvn1

ooc: That logic doesn't necessarily hold up, since either (a) one could send more guards or (b) a guard could be sent with the group as legal representative. Either way, Anton checked his ring too. I don't think I've done so recently. All signs good in that department?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No need to debate the logic except in character--just reminding them what they know of the situation ;)

As for the ring, it's working, and it shows the same direction as the other group's nexus)

Jdvn1

ooc: I was just pointing out that because the logic isn't entirely sound, they might still claim to not be entirely sure, is all. :)

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Jdvn1 said:
"That is a good point. That would be in character with everything that has happened in this dreadful trip." Anton shrugs, "But we can only do what we think is best given the information we have."

Anton replies to Rhys, "Well, the girl is in Orussus. You seem to know very little of the story to have come so far... anyway, I must go to Orussus regardless. After I see Alyx receive the medication, I will do whatever is needed."

Our paths lie in parallel at least til Orussus. It is to be seen if you will do what is right, but that may be determined another day. Rhys turns to the (BoTES) group. It is a long road and we have vowed to save the girl and bring Anton to trial.

B4cchus

Explorer
"It is agreed then" States Findoram to nobody in particular "Now, what have you found here? Where is this cure located? According to this device we have it cannot be far from here"

Remove ads