Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ironically, Findoram's high roll on the CLW has probably sealed Scun to certain death :lol: A Cure Minor Wounds would have been safer)

*Findoram manages to wake Scun up, just barely.*

*There is a chanting, and Cade feels an ominous aura of doom creeping into his body, but he manages to shake it off thanks to his halfling resilience.*

(OOC: Scun and Rhys now. Scun, do keep in mind that you are prone on the ground adjacent to the dragon guy, so standing up provokes an AoO)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, maybe if I'm nice, I'll let Scun choose to be unconscious and stable for the rest of the fight, rather than waking up. Am I allowed to do that? It would be sort of like 'He's not trying to wake up' )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Since you did not have him move last round, he isn't close enough, though you did have a leftover move last round. The main trouble is that Cade is in the way of a charge to dragon guy and Eskon is dueling the dark warrior, and both other enemies are farther back in the dark

Eskon would need to move 35 feet to get to his closest foe)

BigB

First Post
I guess it is crossbow time then. Rhys will draw and attack with crossbow. Prefferably Dragon guy. Hey ugly over here!

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Moving slightly forward, Rhys fires his crossbow at the far portion of the dragon man to avoid firing into melee while still staying in point blank range. The bolt pierces the enemy's scales and remains embedded in his shoulder.*

(OOC: 7 damage, total 25

It's Scun's turn, but Brain hasn't been on, probably because he wasn't expecting to wake up. I think he would want to have Scun stay unconscious and avoid nearly certain (95% chance) death. If any of you post in agreement with this, I will move on)

Brain

First Post
I just remembered that Scun has the Diehard feat. So he could have remained standing and withdrawn. Oh well. Given what has already happened, I think he better stay down for now.

Last edited:

Remove ads