Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:

@Findoram--Findoram can't move and then charge because he won't have a straight line path--if you're curious, put a halfling mini next to a size large mini of your choice, then diagonally across from him on the other side of the size large mini is a dark elf mini. Then put the Findoram mini directly behind the halfling. Remembering that you shouldn't move into any space adjacent to the size large mini, you can eyeball the paths available to Findoram. It he double moved now he could charge next round though.

@Scun--yup, they still haven't moved

We're waiting on Tandi. Can anyone suggest a move for her? I don't feel that I could rightly NPC her action because she always surprises me and never does anything I would do if I was a Monk in this group :lol: )

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: nope, and I share RA's feelings on NPC'ing. RA, is there a relative 'safe' option for Tandi other thatn suicidal grapples? A simple melee attack perhaps? Or better yet, a ranged attack on that nasty elven woman who is healing thier tank?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I mean, she could whack the guy, or even flurry him. Probably might hit a Raging Barbarian too, for useful damage that might be crucial in saving Cade. But that seems too standard and sensible--Tandi had a chance to do that last round and she didn't. She always does things that are risky and unlikely to succeed but highly useful on the odd chance that they actually work. How about Tumbling through the enemy's squares (DC 25) and trying to Grapple the elf? Does that sound Tandi-ish enough?)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Yes, that sounds Tandi-ish enough, let's go with that one because I was just thinking it... Sorry I've been out for a while. I kept checking for two weeks and still nothing, so i wasn't sure what was going on and in the last couple weeks I've been pretty busy and hadn't had a chance to think about coming to see if RA had come back... My apologies all

Tandi spits out her anger at being shrugged off like some annoying bug. She thinks about simply wailing into him furiously, but controls herself. Then she notices the dark elven woman and a smile returns to her face. Attempting to slip past the brute, she moves to grab the spellcaster.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: And hey, with +11 Tumble, that actually has a half-decent chance of working. Lessee--Oops, good rolls on the touch attack and grapple, but Tumble wasn't high enough)

*Tandi slips and fails to make it past the draconic warrior, who swipes at her with the axe given the opportunity she just presented. The blow slashes a massive gash through her entire body and leaves her dying on the ground.*

(OOC: 30 Damage to Tandi. But at least that used up the AoO. Now Findoram actually could make it to the dark elf this turn with a double move because he doesn't need to avoid the reach)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Meliana looks between Cade and Tandi and decides that keeping Cade strong enough to survive another attack should come first, and healing Tandi second. Completely drained of all her personal energy, she reaches into the power of her cognizance crystal and uses it all to remove most of Cade's wounds.*

(OOC: Cade is now up to 38/40)

*The dark knight scoffs at his failure.*

"Very well, now you have made me angry," he flips his sword over into both hands, holding it horizontally, and bows his head, "Urdiga, goddess of dark rebirth, show favour to this humble servant. Infuse this blade with the fell energies of deepest darkness!"

*The blade seems to collect negative energy from throughout the room and become sharper and more dangerous, as if one wrong move of Eskon's now will spell a critical blow for his opponent.*

*The blaster girl still located in the darkness shoots out a ray of energy at Meliana, but it misses.*

(OOC: Findoram's turn)

B4cchus

Explorer
While Tandi distracts (in a rather painful way) the draconic warrior, Findoram takes the oppertunity to slip past him and moves at his full speed towards the elven woman.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Findoram moves up to the dark elven woman, who slides to the side and draws a wand, touching it to the wounds of the quite-injured dragon-berserker, restoring them a little.*

(OOC: Enemy recovers 3, so now has 26 Damage)

*Rhys fires his crossbow again and once again he misses.*

(OOC: Eskon's turn)

Remove ads