Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Lot or Rillian, either of you two choose, or I'll do it on monday :) (Just trying to push things along)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Push things sooner! I'm going to Japan for a short break of a few weeks starting on Tuesday. I should have internet access a little bit, but only sporadic updates)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Search every 5 feet, but a normal search. Yeah, it's a crap shoot, but at least it moves things along.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group descends the stairs, leading into the darkness, using torches and lanterns to push back the blackness a few feet into the distance. They continue onward at a snail's pace, barely over one mile per two hours. The passages continue deep underground, branching off in several directions. While searching for traps, the trackers among them notice some tracks of another group who came this way. Following that trail, they reach a warrenlike maze of branching passageways, with tracks all around going every which way. The walls here are made of confusingly reflected crystal, making it like a hall of mirrors. It is unclear which way to go.*

BigB

First Post
Rhys takes a moment and pulls a piece of chalk from his pack. We could use this to mark intersections to show our trail so we will know where we came from and where we have yet to explore.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So is that a 'yes, we proceed in an arbitrary direction in single file down the narrow twisting crystal passageways while marking the mirrorlike crystals with chalk to hopefully keep track of where we have been?' or am I reading too much into it? ;))

Remove ads