• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool, I break it in half

"Let's continue on, but be careful, just in case this isn't the only one."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Breathing a sigh of relief, Tandi reaches down to pick up a piece of the creature's crystalline body. She then looks to her companions and back to Rillian's body as if to say, "What about him?"

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Findoram still offers healing from the wand to anybody wounded. RA, do you have a quick refence that states is anybody is wounded? I'll look it up myself in the mean time.

-edit; seems everybody else is fince since only rillian took damage since the last time scun did a round of healing. Ready to go!

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Rhys looks down at Rillian and mutters a prayer hoping that whatever deity Rillian may have thought of will take him in afterlife. It could have been Rhys afterall. Best to keep moving.

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks at Rillian's corpse with a look of sadness. With a sigh, he moves the shredded body off to the side of the passage and folds his arms across his chest. After he brief, inaudible prayer to Hyrag, he steps away.

"Let us continue. I wish to be done with this place."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi nodded, understanding that the corpse would only slow them down. She didn't know why, but a tear came to her eye. Tandi quickly wiped it away and moved on with the rest of them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group moves onward, leaving the corpse of Rillian behind. After exploring the warren of crystalline mazelike corridors, they find a passageway that leads out and down. Continuing onward cautiously, Thurgan notices some traps and disarms them. He also sees some that have already been triggered. Heading downward yet more, eventually as they continue through seemingly-endless tunnels, they reach an opening, overlooking a vast colossal cavern, larger than a city. There is a massive and perilous drop from this overlook to the cavern floor, where glowing crystals of every possibl colour jut and twist and spiral in intricate patterns, as if carved or grown here into the shapes of fanciful buildings. But the place is still and quiet, abandoned and forgotten for milennia.*

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks at the incredible sight with awe, suddenly forgetting about the fear, grief, and pain that the last encounter created. Allowing himself a moment of wonder, he forces himself to concentrate on more practical matters. Examining the overlook, he checks for any safe way down to the cavern floor.

Remove ads