• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: it pays to have a rock climbing hobby in cases such as these :D
The question is, do we have pitons or something that can be used instead?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi peers down at the sheer drop the party is facing. She ponders using her daggers as pitons, but she realizes the steel would probably not be strong enough to hold their weight, let alone pierce the solid rock. She mutters something of this out loud. "Rockclimbing without gear. What a novel idea..."

B4cchus

Explorer
"Right, we have ourselves some rope and pitons. Along with a good hammer.. or mayeb a even a warhammer, we should be able to get down. Who would be bast the the climbing part to go ahead and fix the first relais? I'll be removing my armor for starters."
With that Findoram starts removing his armor and after that he put his shields and armor in and on hsi backpack.

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks over the ledge at the huge drop. Stepping back, he begins taking off his belt and sword to properly remove his mail.

"I'm not much of a climber, in armor or out of it. I suppose it's the only way to go, though."

Eskon looks over his companions as he gets ready to climb.

"Does anyone have any pitons? If not, climbing doesn't seem possible. And it would be hard to get some all the way out here."

Remove ads