• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sidhe Li defeats Lady Diamond

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond rides Striker in at the full gallop and slides to a stop, vaulting off she issues challenge

"I challenge tier 3 to a match. Strategy, judge-generated hands and 6 flags will be set if I win the insult round."

I find your employer to be pig-like, your home to be junk-like, and your inner spirit to be ignorant.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"Seeing as how Vanor just recently bested me, why not give you a chance as well... Give you two something to talk about."

I find your brother to be half-witted, your farm to be haunted, and your inner spirit to be timid.

Sidhe Li
Green Belt 0 (9-6); (4 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf and the Sword of the Falcon
Fist of Fury (x1), Chi Strike

Owner of a Staff

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I will fight you if you so desire, Lady Diamond." A young woman walks up to Lady Diamond to answer her challenge. She has long dark hair and amethyst eyes. She very strongly reminds Diamond of another Lady that she once knew...

"I find your Emperor to be dastardly, your fountain to be ill-conceived, and your ninjitsu to be dishonorable."

Kith

Green Belt 1

Record:
7-2
Yen: 1
Sig. Styles: Blizzard, Thunder, Northstar
Dojo Style: West Wind
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Item: Tattoo of Power

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
"The honorable Sidhe Li appeared first, I will fight him now. Mistress Kith, I would be honored to fight you at a later date.. your eyes look strikingly like those of the honorable departed Lady Tsin, god rest her soul. You should be proud of them, Lady Tsin had the prettiest eyes in the realm".

Lady Diamond bows to Kith and politely excuses her for now

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry wanders along the path in route to see Kith, the Mistress of the glade...

"Ohh! A fight! I would love to help out if you wouldn't mind?"

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Assuming no disapproval from Sidhe Li...

IC: "Great!!! Now where to begin...

Oh yeah. The insult thingie. What a icky thing to have to do. Insulting one and another like this, but oh well!

I think that to have an ingorant spirit is not as bad as to have a timid one, after all - ignorance is bliss right?!

I guess that means that Sidhe Li may decide what kind of fight you two want to have and how long it should be.

Oh, and also..."

The deceased Lord Soth has decreed this match to take place at the madlands east of the Sweetwater Swamp on the dusk of the fist.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads