• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Signature options

Planetourist

First Post
Hello!

I can't find rules concerning signature options - specifically, what have I to do to have a longer signature (currently I'm limited to 1 line) and to insert links there. I think that it depends on number of replies one has posted, but I can't find any precise limits. I'll be very thankful for showing them to me :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hi, and welcome! My family is originally from Nowy Sacz, so it's always fun to see members from Poland.

Sigs are directly linked to the $3 a month Community Supporter membership. That gets you links, more space, and so on (along with a bunch of other benefits.) Check out the "subscribe" box at the top of the screen for more information.

Planetourist

First Post
So, if I understand correctly, if somebody doesn't have a community supporter status and still has a long sig, it simply means that he has hidden his status?

Thanks for explaining me this. Or maybe - dziękuję :)

IronWolf

blank
So, if I understand correctly, if somebody doesn't have a community supporter status and still has a long sig, it simply means that he has hidden his status?

I believe it is more likely they were grandfathered in since they had a longer sig before the feature was moved to a perk of being a community supporter. If those folks tried to change their sig now they would be limited to the non-community supporter limit. I think. ;)

Merkuri

Explorer
I believe it is more likely they were grandfathered in since they had a longer sig before the feature was moved to a perk of being a community supporter. If those folks tried to change their sig now they would be limited to the non-community supporter limit. I think. ;)

That's most likely it. When the restriction went into effect it didn't change any existing signatures, but anyone who's above that limit won't be able to save changes to their sig unless it conforms to the limitations of a non-supporter.

Remove ads