• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Signing off

D

Dragona Nightsky

Will miss you lots!

Awww, Reesies! You too? :( Wizzies is definitly not gonna be the same now

I'm sorry you've decided to resign, but I hope you'll be happy with your decision. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must've been. Hope to maybe catch ya onsite here, but I'll definitly keep in touch with you. You know where to find me :)

Wizzies will miss you, more than you'll ever know!

*big hugs*

Love ya lots!
Becca/Draggy ^_^

Traveler

First Post
Fairwell, Reesa.

For chat storyline help to helpful comments on the "once upon a time" boards, thank you.

Best of luck and well wishes.

-Traveler

S

Ssussunriyh

Frankly, I'm a bit stunned. It might have been a decision long in the making for you, but it seems very sudden to me.

Tlu' kyone, Reesa. You will be missed when absent, and warmly welcomed when present.

B

Bhryn Astairre

Muse above all.

Think of the good times, don't dwell on the bad, sweetie.

You and I still have our characters, so we'll always have something close together, and you know I never EVER begrudge a chance to get together with you.

Love you,

Nic xx

Zherog

First Post
Best of Luck, Reesa my dear! :) You know I wish you nothing but happiness in your life. You know where to find me, should you ever have the urge to chat. ;)

B

Boulie_98

Well good luck in your future endeavours, Reesa. Don't forget to stop by in the CoF and say hello at least once in a while, or more often if you want to ;)

J

Julia of Hillsdown

All the best of luck, Reesa :)
Hope to see you at the CoF from time to time :)

T

Treíkayan

Dearest Reesa,

You will be sorely missed, especially by me. You have been a very good friend to me and I am so happy that we've had the chance to have a growing friendship...

Best wishes always!

Smiles and hugs,
Treíkayan. :)

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

You'll be missed Reesa, this place won't be the same without your prescence. Be sure to show up once in a while.

While I don't know why you're stepping down, I'm sure that your reasons are sound and well thought out. May the best of luck be with you where you wish to go, and our thoughts will be with you.

~ Brandon / Tharivious

B

Bacon and Eggs

Is this the right thread?

* moons Reesa *

Good journey ... fellow Canadian. Come over to the "other" place without the WizO tag, and I'll moon you again. Because that's the kind of guy I am. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads