• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Age Sentinels d20

trancejeremy

Adventurer
It does look very very cool.

I feel sorry for Green Ronin. This has to really put a shadow over their superhero RPG, especially since the author of that is also working on SAS

Ranger REG

Explorer
So far, I haven't heard Steve Kenson stepping down from GR's Mutants & Masterminds project, not when he is contracted as the leading writer for the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

jkantor

First Post
Don't forget to take a look at Vigilance at RPGNow. The editing is a bit uneven, but I'm impressed with it. It seems to have a great deal of potential.

Kenson

First Post
Ranger REG said:
So far, I haven't heard Steve Kenson stepping down from GR's Mutants & Masterminds project, not when he is contracted as the leading writer for the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're not. Work on Mutants & Masterminds continues apace (it's in the first stage of playtesting right now). Although the announcement of SAS d20 came as a surprise, it doesn't affect the plans for Mutants & Masterminds, which will be a complete, stand-alone superhero RPG.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Will you also be working on the SAS d20 or will you be concentrating on Mutants & Masterminds for now (leave the folks at Guardians of Order to do it themselves)?

Ranger REG said:
Will you also be working on the SAS d20 or will you be concentrating on Mutants & Masterminds for now (leave the folks at Guardians of Order to do it themselves)?

Steve's work on Silver Age Sentinels was not system mechanics (which was all developed in house), but the player and GM sections. These sections will be present in both the Tri-Stat and d20 versions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads