Silver Bullets Chapter 1:L'Arruolamento

Imerak

First Post
Cyrus

The door swings open. Ali stands there, wearing a more casual outfit. "Ah, Mr. Wolf. Did you change your mind?"

Mia

Mia laughs. "Sure, let's go." She puts her books in a small handbag at her side, and glances back at James. "I found the 'mission server' on the computer in my 'office', but I'm still not sure what to do."

Awakened

First Post
Imerak said:
Cyrus

The door swings open. Ali stands there, wearing a more casual outfit. "Ah, Mr. Wolf. Did you change your mind?"

Cyrus pushes the man out of the way and shuts the door behind him.
"Alright, I kinda recognize that symbol you had on you before. If we're going to work something out, I need to know who you are working for and what reward you're offering. A little hint as to your motivation wouldn't hurt either." Cyrus clears his throat loudly, hoping to elicit a quick response.

reveal

Adventurer
Imerak said:
Mia

Mia laughs. "Sure, let's go." She puts her books in a small handbag at her side, and glances back at James. "I found the 'mission server' on the computer in my 'office', but I'm still not sure what to do."

"Well," James says. "Perhaps we can figure it out together. Shall we?" He offers his arm for her to take and leads her to his office. Together, they'll try to figure out what to do on the computer.

Imerak

First Post
Cyrus

Ali sits down, and motions for Cyrus to do the same. "I work for a group called Red Lotus. We are in the same field as the Silver Bullets, though we do not share all of their characteristics." He pauses. "Recently they've been interfering with some of our activities. We'd like to contact them about it, but they're very secretive. It makes sense, though."

"As for your reward...we'd give you a monetary reward, of course. And membership in our organisation, if you are so inclined."

James

Mia leads James over to a plain looking room. They both begin to pry on the computer as the scene fades to black.

Awakened

First Post
Imerak said:
Cyrus
Ali sits down, and motions for Cyrus to do the same. "I work for a group called Red Lotus. We are in the same field as the Silver Bullets, though we do not share all of their characteristics." He pauses. "Recently they've been interfering with some of our activities. We'd like to contact them about it, but they're very secretive. It makes sense, though."

"As for your reward...we'd give you a monetary reward, of course. And membership in our organisation, if you are so inclined."
"All right. I'll give you what you want, but mark my words- you go back on the job offer or spoil my name with the Silver Bullets and I'll hunt you down." after some major finger waving, Cyrus settles down. "Rome. We're meeting at a nightclub in Rome." Cyrus gives him the exact location and asks for a reward. (I'll likely follow this with threats or other 'persuasions' if this guy doesn't give me something good.)

Imerak

First Post
Ali smiles, and begins to write a check. "Thank you for your help." He hands Cyrus a check for $5000 from "Red Lotus Inc."

Awakened

First Post
Imerak said:
Ali smiles, and begins to write a check. "Thank you for your help." He hands Cyrus a check for $5000 from "Red Lotus Inc."

Cyrus thinks to ask where he could find the Red Lotuses if things turn bad, but ultimately desides the guy's too creepy to interact with. For the rest of the trip, when Cyrus isn't watching the sun and moonlight on the water as the boat races on, he's got his eyes on Ali. Cyrus thinks of the money often, and gets a bitter taste in his mouth each time.

OOC: How much should my wealth bonus go up by?

Awakened

First Post
After awhile Cyrus will take refuge in his room aboard the ship to try to avoid Ali all together. He's wondering whether or not the Silver Bullets would pay for a little information concerning this Red Lotus man...

P.S. I'm back

Remove ads