Silver Marshes Campaign (Game Closed)

gabrion

First Post
Crimson Tide said:
Sorry for the delay guys, but as I have said before work has been sticking it to me here lately. When did being good at your job become a punishable thing?

I guess that's how businesses run now. I know I'm a lot better off doing my job just to get buy than busting my ass for the company. Of course it's just a pain because when you want to do your job well, slacking off nags at your conscience. Oh well.

And no, I haven't heard from Harvey.

Prof Yeti

First Post
I haven't heard from him lately but then I have had very little time myself to do more then light posting and almost no surfing in the other forums.

Probably that RL thing. I know my students have been asking questions all during my brake period. Maybe I shouldn't have given them homework the first week of school. :lol:

Prof Yeti

First Post
Yeah I tell them it builds character.

Technically I am a student teacher (I am in the process of changing careers). I started working to finish my education classes this summer and the student teaching job is my next to last step. But currently I am teaching classes in both Speech Communications and Theatre Arts. I have a B.S. Speech Communications degree. (Though I actually have more hours in Theatre classes than in my degree. :eek: )

Crimson Tide

First Post
Everyone,

As much as I have been enjoying this, I am going to have to step away from the boards for the foreseeable future. With work and other RL stress issues, I can't give the game as much attention as I want to.

If things slow down and I am able to put some of these issues to rest, as well as if any of you are still interested when I can return, I would like to restart the game up. If not, I do understand.

As one last little bit of ooc, I guess it might not matter now, here was the breakdown of the items:

Mithril Shortsword +1
Silvered Shortspear +1
MW Scrollcase with 4 scrolls (Dispel Magic x2 (7th lvl caster), Remove Curse x2)
MW Potionbelt with 10 potions (2 cure Moderate wounds, 2 Bulls Strength, 2 Cats Grace, 2 Exp Retreat, 2 Oils of Armor of Faith)
1 Wand of Cure Light Wounds (25 charges)
1 Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds (25 charges)
40 Silvered Arrows
Writ for supplies and mounts

Sorry again all, and I am truly hoping things get better so I can return.

CT

CT

gabrion

First Post
Well I'm sad to hear the news, but I hope everything goes well for you. Don't feel too bad about not being able to keep the game up. If you don't have the time it's good that you step out, since running the game without the time to do so would end poorly for everyone. Once again, good luck.

Remove ads