• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne] Book of Templates 3.5 PDF - Available Now!!

Frilf

Explorer
Hello, all!

Silverthorne Games is pleased to announce the imminent release of Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition 3.5 in handy PDF format. This version features the exact content of the hardbound version that will be available at Gen Con via the good folks at Goodman Games. Two versions will be provided: full colour screen version and a bare-bones, printer-friendly version. Both versions are meticulously bookmarked and ready for use in your campaign! :)

A preview of the cover, created by Roberto Campus, is below. Our anticipated release date is August 18, 2005 - first day of Gen Con! :) The PDF will be available through RPG Now.

Attachments

• BoTDE-Cover-Thumb2.jpg
    BoTDE-Cover-Thumb2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 720
Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I'm looking forward to seeing LA's for a lot of these as well as any revised CRs and/or other mechanics. I've had fun with these since I bought the original BoT.

Is it a 3.5 revision of the BoTD, or is there additional new material or templates added as well?

Frilf

Explorer
The LAs have been retooled to be more fitting, the challenge ratings have been adjusted, and we believe it's better and more balanced than before. There is some new material in there, but en balance, it is primarily reorganized and updated material from the BoTDE. Chris (Khur) did the grunt work on that aspect of the book. Perhaps he can chime in with the specifics here?

Frilf

Explorer
TroyXavier said:
Evil people tempting me more. My shoulder is probably going to be broken carrying stuff on the way home.

It is our job to tempt. We can have our unseen servant help tote the Book of Templates for you if you like :)

Frilf

Explorer
annadobritt said:
Any idea how soon the pdf will be available? :D

I've just uploaded it to RPG Now today, so it could be any time now. You might check there tomorrow or even later today if you like :)

Frilf

Explorer
Forgot a couple of details (Gen Con travel plans on the brain):

Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition 3.5 PDF sells for $16.00 - on sale through August at the introductory price of just $13.00.

Own the old Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition PDF? You will be receiving a coupon via email where you can upgrade your existing Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition to the 3.5 version for a mere $4.00 (75% off the regular price).

Demo pages are available for perusal at the RPG Now sale page, located here.

Don't forget, the 3.5 version of Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition is also available in a hardback edition from Goodman Games. Details on this version of the book are available here.

BTW, if you're coming to Gen Con, you can get a copy at the Goodman Games booth before they are officially released in September. In related news, I will be on hand at the Goodman Games booth to sign copies and chew the fat with those who stop by on Friday, August 19, from 4pm-5pm. Hope to meet some of you there! :)

annadobritt

First Post
Frilf said:
Forgot a couple of details (Gen Con travel plans on the brain):

Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition 3.5 PDF sells for $16.00 - on sale through August at the introductory price of just $13.00.

Own the old Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition PDF? You will be receiving a coupon via email where you can upgrade your existing Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition to the 3.5 version for a mere $4.00 (75% off the regular price).

Demo pages are available for perusal at the RPG Now sale page, located here.

Don't forget, the 3.5 version of Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition is also available in a hardback edition from Goodman Games. Details on this version of the book are available here.

BTW, if you're coming to Gen Con, you can get a copy at the Goodman Games booth before they are officially released in September. In related news, I will be on hand at the Goodman Games booth to sign copies and chew the fat with those who stop by on Friday, August 19, from 4pm-5pm. Hope to meet some of you there! :)

I've been keeping an eye at RPGNow since you made the first announcement. :)

I'll probably purchase the hardcover later in the fall.

Remove ads