• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverthorne Games Announces Template Troves Vols. IV & V!

Frilf

Explorer
Greetings Templateers!

Silverthorne Games is pleased to announce that authors have been tapped for creating Volumes IV & V of our best-selling Template Troves series!

Template Troves, Volume IV: Guardians and Steeds will be written by Johnathan Richards, who has published over 50 articles and adventures published in Dragon, Dungeon, and Signs & Portents (Mongoose Publishing's RPG magazine, now an e-zine), plus two print products also published by Mongoose. He is the author of the "Monster Hunters" Ecology articles in Dragon and also writes the "Challenge of Champions" adventures in Dungeon. TT4 is due Christmas, 2006.

Template Troves, Volume V will be written by none other than Ari Marmell (aka Mouseferatu). This volume is scheduled for a mid-2007 release. More details on TT5 fortcoming!

Psion said:
Is there a "topic" for TT V yet?

Not quite. There's a topic I'd like to do, and Ian's really psyched about it. But I'm not yet 100% sure there's a whole book in it, and I don't want to fill out a product with padding. Once I've got the time to dive into the ideas, break them down, and see if I can make it work, then we'll go ahead and announce the subject. :)

Soel

First Post
Somewhat related questions...

Will the Template Troves ever be compiled into one big book? I already have Goodman Games Book of Templates 3.5 (or does this contain crossover from the Troves?) and Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary, but wouldn't mind another one.

Frilf

Explorer
Soel said:
Somewhat related questions...

Will the Template Troves ever be compiled into one big book? I already have Goodman Games Book of Templates 3.5 (or does this contain crossover from the Troves?) and Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary, but wouldn't mind another one.

Anything is possible, so the answer is a definite "maybe" on the compilation :) And there is no crossover between Template Troves and the Book of Templates. Templates in the Troves series are all brand spankin' new.

Remove ads