• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverthorne Games Update 2007

Frilf

Explorer
Greets to one and all!

This is, indeed, the Frilf you all know and somewhat recognize from aeons ago on these very boards. In case you've been wondering what rock we've been under, here is an update: my wife and I had a new kid in September (girl), I'm in graduate school, I have a second career as an academic freelance writer, I've been coaching H.S. varsity soccer, and engineering a refinance on my house. Soooo... The Frilfster's been a busy gnome.

Anyway, we have been working along on RPG products (in the shadows), and we have the following offerings that will probably arrive at your favorite online RPG download store in the immediate future (sometime in 2007, mayhap).

They are as follows:

FORT KARAKTIL - An adventure/sourcebook based on a series of very unique creatures. Penned by EN World's own Kitsunekaboom, this one should be VERY interesting indeed.

SHADOW GAMES - Another adventure created aeons ago (but recently updated to 3.5 rules) by industry star Luke Johnson. It involves political intrigue and will (most likely) be set in the Realms of Evernor (tm) campaign setting. Of course, it is easily usable in any other world setting.

TWISTED MENAGERIE Series - A host of creatures mangled and warped by templates. This is a standard bestiary-type book, except the creatures contained in each volume will bear some resemblance (sometimes) to monsters you all know and love. Currently, two volumes are planned.

TEMPLATE TROVES, VOLUME IV: GUARDIANS & STEEDS - Written by Johnathan Richards (of Dungeon and Dragon Magazine fame), this is collection of over twenty new templates about -- what else? -- guardians and steeds!

TEMPLATE TROVES, VOLUME V: TBA - Written by Ari Marmell (Mouseferatu), this volume of the series promises to boldly go where no Template Troves volume has gone before. Watch this space for details!

ALTERED REALITIES - Altered Realities is a new type of monster book that examines the effects of acquired templates on humanoid communities. Each part of this creature book is devoted to a fully fleshed-out, independent group, ranging from a terrorized artist’s colony to a backwater mining town. By Eytan Bernstein.

EVERNOR GAZETTEER: ERALON - Yes, at long last, some more information about the Realms of Evernor (tm) setting.

THE KOBOLD HOARD - Scads of kobolds to fight in a twist-packed, hard-hitting adventure/sourcebook. Set in the Realms of Evernor (tm). At very long last, this may see the light of day!

RACES OF EVERNOR: DELUXE EDITION - Remixed, reloaded, and revamped, this deluxe tome will contain every PC race in the Realms of Evernor (tm) setting.

Plus, there may be another surprise or two along the way. Overall, I think you'll be hearing a little bit more from Silverthorne in the future (we hope). Good gaming, everyone!!

Cheers!
Frilf

JoeGKushner

First Post
RACES OF EVERNOR: DELUXE EDITION - Remixed, reloaded, and revamped, this deluxe tome will contain every PC race in the Realms of Evernor (tm) setting.

Any chance we'll see a print version of this like we did the template book?

DMH said:
And just when I was going to cut back on my gaming purchases. Altered Realities looks so damn cool.

It is one of the most interesting projects I've ever done. I can't wait to see the art and maps in their completed form.

Frilf

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Any chance we'll see a print version of this like we did the template book?

The reality of a print version of RoE Deluxe is remote. However, anything can happen :)

Frilf

Explorer
Eytan Bernstein said:
It is one of the most interesting projects I've ever done. I can't wait to see the art and maps in their completed form.

I think folks are really going to enjoy this one. We're working on the finishing touches (maps, etc.), and should have the project underway after December. This is mainly due to my real-life issues, indicated above. If all goes well, there may be more volumes of this sort of project...

Frilf

Explorer
DMH said:
And just when I was going to cut back on my gaming purchases. Altered Realities looks so damn cool.

I know. We're part of the evil RPG conglomerate that forces people to buy these types of products. Or something like that ;) I think you'll like Altered Realities a lot. It's a cool project and Eytan's done a bang-up job on it!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads