• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SImpsons 4/18

robaustin

First Post
Oh what a fun episode this was for a geek like me.

The plot was lackluster - Edna dumping Seymour, Homer helping him Cyrano De Bergerac style… Not very exciting - until Comic Book Guy gets into it. That's when things got really hilarious (for me at least).

The whole Sci-Fi Comic Book Con thing was just fantastic - Oh man…that was so dead on in its Simpsons-esque way - it was really, really funny. That was bar none the best episode this season because of the second half at the con. Oh and you gotta love that Matt Groening made fun of himself - having himself appear in the episode - I don't think he's ever done that before - and he even manages to get a Futurama reference in there…fabulous…

--*Rob

Richards

Legend
Skinner showing up at the Klingon wedding dressed as Catwoman is what killed me. "What--? They told me it was a Catman costume!" (Despite the fact that the costume came with fake boobs.) I just about died laughing.

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads