• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sinister Pathfinder

Nlogue

First Post
Hey All!

Sinister Adventures is going to put out Pathfinder compatible versions of all their Dark Vistas Adventures, starting with Razor Coast.

I am also toying with the idea of Pathfinderizing OGL Future or creating a Pathfinder based Future game for our Dark Horizons line as well.

How much interest would there be in something like this?

Nick

malkav666

First Post
I would definitely give those a look. Are we talking print versions? because I would love to see a print version.

love,

malkav

Voadam

Legend
I'm in the middle of running a Mysteries of the Razor Sea game using house ruled Pathfinder Beta.

I'd be interested in a pdf (depending on price) of Razor Coast using either 3.5 or Pathfinder.

Azgulor

Adventurer
Hey All!

Sinister Adventures is going to put out Pathfinder compatible versions of all their Dark Vistas Adventures, starting with Razor Coast.

I am also toying with the idea of Pathfinderizing OGL Future or creating a Pathfinder based Future game for our Dark Horizons line as well.

How much interest would there be in something like this?

Nick

Pathfinderizing D20 Future - yes.

Pathfinder-based Future game - no. Sounds too much like Spycraft (which was great for Spy campaigns, less so as a generic modern toolset).

I've very interested in your Future-themed product line.

Also, and I don't mean to be rude, my preference would be for the following:
Paizo-designed/published "Pathfinderized" D20 Modern/Future
Sinister-designed/published add-on regarding the specifics of your setting. Setting-specific rules, advanced and prestige classes, setting-specific technology, etc.

Nlogue

First Post
I would buy that, but I would rather you finish Razor Coast and Ebon something first ;)

Ha! Believe me! They are first up at bat. Scope out the site now, you'll see were moving forward quickly on both now.

Thanks to everyone for being patient while my new day job ate up my life. So happy things are finally stabilizing some.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads