• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Savage Worlds!

Nlogue

First Post
Sinister Adventures LLC, purveyor of dark demented adventures and supplements hereby announces they will be offering Savage Worlds adaptations of both their Dark Vistas line and their sci-fi Dark Horizons line.

All books in these lines are available now at a special low low pre-order price. Order now, and you receive PDFs of every version of our adventures (OGL 3.5, Pathfinder compatible, Savage Worlds, etc) and when the books are ready to ship we'll email you to get your preference of which version you want printed and shipped to your door.

Don't forget to check out exciting behind-the-scenes previews of our upcoming books on our Sneak Peeks Blog

Psion

Adventurer
All books in these lines are available now at a special low low pre-order price. Order now, and you receive PDFs of every version of our adventures (OGL 3.5, Pathfinder compatible, Savage Worlds, etc) and when the books are ready to ship we'll email you to get your preference of

I have no interest in Savage Worlds, but I think it's very cool that you are doing this. I am looking at porting some material for Fantasy Craft. Though FC is d20 and hence closer to D&D (and it has an OGL creature import), it's nice to see what a character or creature looks like when not viewed through the lens of D&D (which makes certain assumptions that FC does not).

Remove ads