• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Hoping that they would be able to make their escape before the shambling dead made their way through the tunnel Elenka nevertheless stands her ground until her companions have finished off the serpentine creatures. However, by that time the first of the undead have begun to surface. Loudly, so as to alert everyone, she calls out again, "Drevezh'korol! The dead rise! And not in the good way!" She lashes out with the toothed blade she was holding ready just for this occasion but in her distraction she only lightly gouges the bloodless flesh in front of her.

Drev, feeling a little put out that he wasn't able to pummel the eels into paste begins moving towards Elenka but decides that finding a way out before they are swarmed with undead would be more prudent especially with Fulgrim making his way toward the combat. He looks around for an exit.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Last edited:

SJRSamurai

First Post
Zoryk Wolfheart Lvl 1 Elemental Sorcerer

Seeing the snakes finally dead, the sorcerer's eyes are drawn by his companions warnings to the walking dead, sighing, Zoryk remembers his adoptive's father's old maxim, an adventurer's work is never done.

The half-elf moves towards his companions to lend them aid

[sblock=occ] Double move to G11, or the closest I can to that spot with difficult terrain [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[move] -double move in difficult terrain=30(?) 5 feet noth east and then strainght east to F,8 ( I hope that is the right marker)end of actions.
[free] -speach:
"I really wasn't kidding all. The dead really followed me here."

Tark

First Post
"Oh crap! Oh Crap! oh crap!" Temarel let loose his arrow and retreated as far from the hulking dead as possible.

[sblock=ooc and actions]
Triggered ready action: 1d20+5=11
Damage maybe: 1d8+3=8

I'm pretty sure I stated a while back I was moving away from the whole and towards the door as far as possible in a move two rounds ago. I don't know why I'm standing directly next to it. In fact Sauvressa too is in the wrong position since she was down below to be stabbing at that last eel. If there's something I'm missing here please tell me and I'll go ahead and take my actions. Also I noticed the x/y coordinates. Thank you for that.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Now that Tark mentions it, Elenka isn't in the same spot she was in on the previous map. She hasn't moved, though. This change of position essentially negates the chance for any AoO she might have on zombies moving out of the hole.[/sblock]

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]
Sorry, I missed Temarel moving away from the hole and for some reason I thought Elenka had backed up a bit from the hole but after re-reading the posts I saw that hadn't happened. I'll redo the map here in a sec and post that before I do the next round
[/SBLOCK]

Follow-up Edit:
[SBLOCK]
Here is the corrected map for round 3 so you have a better idea of your starting positions. I will post the next round shortly. I'm sorting out initiative again and here's what I got so far so let me know if I've made a mistake.
Elenka and Temarel had readied actions for the undead emerging so they triggered as the undead rose up out of the water at the end of last round. Undead finished their single action which was to stand up. Round 4 starts, Rest of the group moves into position (the posts above this one), so I need another post from Elenka and Temarel only to wrap up this round, because their actions happened at the end of last round. Then I will post the undead actions and we will be back on track and everyone can post at the same time again. Right?
[/SBLOCK]

Attachments

• LPW-SEDRoom2r3-Fixed.jpg
    LPW-SEDRoom2r3-Fixed.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Tark

First Post
OOC: Okie dokie with that cleared up then.
OOC:

Temarel moved further away as Sauvressa, sensing the danger through the link to her master looked up and sang out a quick verse of a celestial warsong before moving to protect. As she came close Temarael frowned at her injuries and muttered a few words of power before touching her on the shoulder where a thin field of force surrounded the enraged celestial.

[sblock=actions]
Sauvressa move to D6
Temarel moves to C6 and casts Mage Armor on Sauvressa. Making her AC 17.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
As the undead rise up Elenka takes another swing at it. Unfortunately her aim is off and she misses the creature.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[move] -double move in difficult terrain=30(?) 5 feet noth east and then strainght east to F,8 ( I hope that is the right marker)end of actions.
[free] -speach:
"I really wasn't kidding all. The dead really followed me here."

OOC: Erm, I shoud be at f8 at the start of this round

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads