Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

grodog

Hero
I have indeed. We're doing our first 4e, marathon (Thurs-Sun) session in two weeks. We've run a couple 4e "playtests" online, but this is our first opportunity to see the rules in play around the table. I'm uncertain on some things and very much like others, so I guess we'll see how it goes!

Sounds good, fill us in as your evaluation continues (and hey, if you write an update, well, you'd be beating Sep ;) ).

What about you?

Haven't picked the rules up yet; I was planning to check them out at GenCon but I'm not attending this year (too much travel to squeeze it in).

Last edited:

MACLARREN

Explorer
Well, we will be headed back in to this world this evening with Destan using 4E rules. Should be a blast. We start around 8 pm and go to the whee hours of the morning, wake up tomorrow and go all day only breaking for short breaks and again Saturday. Looking forward to it. Nice marathon session.

Ryltar

First Post
*casts Raise Thread*

Just came back to this, and wondered - are you still playing? Any chance of continuing this great SH?

darkbard

Legend
Sorry for the necro. (Sort of.) I just reread this SH again, for the first time since [MENTION=12157]Destan[/MENTION] began posting it, and I realize over the interceding decade I had forgotten how precipitously it ends. Does anyone know whatever happened to Destan? Are any of his players still lingering around the 'boards? Can anyone speak to what Destan planned for the overarching narrative he and his players kept referencing in their posts but which Destan never caught up to posting about?

Remove ads