• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skeleton Key Ed-- Pretty please?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Say Ed...

As you know I'm a huge addict (and enthusiastic pimp) of your E-Adventure Tiles.

I'd like to beg you to release a "basic floor pattern" tile for each of your sets.

As an example of what I mean, Cave Chambers has this tile. (CC25). In fact, you usually do this at least half the time. I have a floor pattern for Dungeons, and the Arena, etc.

But I don't seem to have a blank for the Adventure Town series (the cobblestone street) a plain grass (ok, you can add some flowers) for my Wilderness sets, or a plain "wooden plank" floor tile.

The floor pattern that you use in Ghul's Labyrinth is likewise very nice-- a nice compromise between the rough pattern of the cave series and the too-finished look of the dungeon series.

These basic patterns are very useful to me when I prepare my weekly home-game "projection maps" for filling in large areas very quickly. They are indispensable for making the tilesets more customizable.

How about releasing a PDF set of all the basic floor patterns that you use?

DItheringFool

First Post
I think you should just release more stuff in general!

I'm also a huge fan which would love to see more of everything, including Ptolus and Rappan Athuk, space ships, you name it!

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
Hey guys,

Sorry for not addressing this thread sooner, I was made aware of it but couldn't get on the forums with all the 4e traffic.

I do plan to get all the base tiles out there as soon as possible for everyone but it will take a little time. There may also be more material in print down the line but I can't promise anything. Balancing both PDF publishing and freelancing is a real time sink and going to print adds yet another group of responsibilities to my life.

- Ed

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Awesome Ed, thanks so much!

Thanks for the GM's Day sale as well-- yesterday I picked up the Lava Caves, completed my set with the lava-themed Cartophile (excellent series, btw!), Ptolus Sewers, Ghul's Labyrinth I & II, and Shilukar's Lair.

All excellent.

Since you have all this free time on your hands-- when do we get a Castles and Keeps set? That would force me off the fence on the Round Tower/Wizard Tower pdfs, which have been on my wish list since forever.

I can see it now... Castles Volume I would have all the walls and parapets, corner towers, and a gatehouse; Castle Details would have a blacksmith's shop (with anvil and forge...), stables, mead hall...

Can I just buy your brain for a week? :D

DItheringFool

First Post
I hate to beg, but I've come to a situation where I need a manor...

SkeletonKey, please release Ptolus Rosegate House, please, please, please...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads