Sky Galleons of Mars: Revenge (8:00PM-Midnightish)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
thatdarncat said:
I've heard really good things about this game... I'd like to get in if you run this in a different time slot :)

I've already got you on the wait list for the afternoon game (that's the other time I'm running it) on the same day. Do you want me to put you on the wait list for this one too?

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
heh well I'm in Ranger Wicket's game, so I'm kind of stuck for both slots as his is likely to run long. I want to play I just can't fit it in :(

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Heya, Rel! Could you please put me on the waiting list? Gotta get the weekend off to a good start. Thank you!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Steve Jung said:
How much familiarity with the rules would you like? I'd like to sign up, but I don't know d20 modern that well.

No problem at all. I've had people play this game who have never even played an RPG before. Shall I add you to the game?

Matchstick

Adventurer
I'd be interested in this game also, but I have True Dungeon on Thursday at some point, I think in the late morning early afternoon. I could probably do the evening game, or if you schedule another one. Put me on any appropriate lists.

Is there a butler in this game?

:)

Remove ads