• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SLA Industries. . .

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Did Nightfall, WotC, Hogshead or a fan ever release a supplement with write-ups for stock NPCs or common creatures (e.g., cannibal pigs)?

Hawklord

First Post
jdrakeh said:
Did Nightfall, WotC, Hogshead or a fan ever release a supplement with write-ups for stock NPCs or common creatures (e.g., cannibal pigs)?

Not that I'm aware of, though I haven't played SLA for years.

Cubicle 7 have the rights to the game now and as far as I'm aware the complete list of everything published is here:

http://www.cubicle-7.com/slabooks.htm

Some of what you're looking for might be in there, (the Contract Directory might be the best bet) but the only one I actually have is the main rulebook!

cheers

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Mytholder said:
There are stats for Cannibal Pigs and other NPCs in the back of the Karma sourcebook, IIRC.

I knew that they were somewhere, but I couldn't recall. . . I bought Karma years ago when it was ultra-rare and OOP (my copy is long since gone). Thanks for the help, everybody! :D

SSquirrel

Explorer
The newer copies of the main book, Karma and such are nice. I played SLA in college w/a friend of mine, it was lots of fun. No one knew which of us were chipped, and thus informing on our party members heh.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
SSquirrel said:
The newer copies of the main book, Karma and such are nice. I played SLA in college w/a friend of mine, it was lots of fun. No one knew which of us were chipped, and thus informing on our party members heh.

For me, it's the best Dark Future roleplaying game out there -- it has the benefit of an extremely simple system, lots of wicked cool tech, and the lack of those things that I don't care for in Cyberpunk and Shadowrun (80s pop culture and fantasy races, respectively).

taferial

First Post
Sla is amazing. Any game where the whole system can be fitted onto 2 sides of A4 gets my vote.

Im into my second year of a sla campain that will probably end with my players finding out a possible TRUTH. Its their reward for letting me gm it for over 10 years.

Mytholder is ablolutely right, their are several stock characters and monsters in the Karma book. I believe it went back into print for a while so you should be able to get a copy. Its worth picking up just for the biotech that lets the non ebons compete pop over to http://team8.co.uk for better rules for the vevaphon though.

Theres suposed to be a Canible sector one source book out for SLA soon too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads