• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sleeping Imperium

paqman

First Post
Hi all, anyone knows where the sleeping imperium has gone to?

I re-installed my PC and noticed that I lost those pdfs and, damn!, no more sleeping imperium site.

Help me find this treasure trove of free stuff!!!!

Jeph

Explorer
(sighs, reiterates self)

About every 5 weeks, a post almost identical to yours crops up. This is a) proof that Ken's stuff ROCKS!, and b) proof that, in fact, Piratecat is the only real poster, and we are all just his alternate screen names.

Anyway. I sent you an e-mail with all of his stuff that I've got. :)

Ace

Adventurer
As Piratecat clone number, oh heck I don't remember I will mention that I have all of the Sleeping Imperium D20 Stuff avaiable if someone needs it let me know and I will attach it here

Last edited:

paqman

First Post
Yeah I need them

I would be gratefull if you could make them available for me.

Unfortunatelly, my e-mail associated with this forum is on hotmail and it seems that the mail that Jeph sent me did not reach it's final destination.

(For a good Laugh, check the thread "Yeah I need them" started by me, I misposted this answer and it started something funny)

Jeph

Explorer
I can't zip files, so I can't put the .pdf's up here. :( I'm pretty sure that a few people who can have them all dl'd, though . . .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads