• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slow Killer <Game>

Shabe

First Post
Well I'll put forward the idea,

Slow Killer
First we find up who is playing, they'll need to be able to get a private message to me whether via forum private messages or email.

Next the game proceeds in rounds, everyone does ONE action per round by sending me a private message/email, I give a certain time period for everyone's actions to be sent in then I post the result.

The idea is to stay alive.
There are three options, you can choose 1.
Do nothing
Kill <x>
Defend

If you do nothing, and no one kills you, you survive.
If you do nothing and someone kills you, you die.
If you Kill <x> and <x> is doing nothing, you kill <x> and survive.
If you Kill <x> and <x> is Defending, you die and <x> survives.
If you Kill <x> and <x> kills you, you both die.
If you Defend and no one kills you, you die.
If you Defend and someone kills you, you survive.

All actions are done simultaneously. The game keeps going till there is only one or no survivors.

Funny/excessive/surreal descriptions of how you are doing your action are encouraged, and trust me pretty much anything can be made Grandma safe (in a Tom & Jerry way), having had to post this to my work notice boards in the past.

Soooo anyone up for a game? We'll need roughly 5-6 people who are up for it. If people can also say how long they need to post there actions that would be good, say 1 day, 3days, a week, then I can figure out how long between rounds concluding. I'll let people mull over if they are interested or not till next Monday, before starting or ditching the idea.

Shabe

First Post
I might as well sign up for my own game, I'll pick my action first before anyone else so I won't be influenced, it's worked before, I lost first round last time.

Remove ads