• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Small dice bag?, I got no game!

blackice001

First Post
Hello, I'm looking for an onlike gameing group. I've been playing DnD since 1984. I'm also a very active online gamer, and beta tester. However, I've recently erased DDO from the hardrive with hopes to never go back. Now, I'm board outa my frickin mind and need a good online game. I'm hopeing to find a new home with-

Rptools "Maptool" for a 4E game. vent/skype

I'm available anyday with the exceptions of friday night and saturday night. I'm a self emploied goldsmish and make my own work schedule. So any sunday, or weekday afternoon EST "eastern standerd time err thats um.. -5gmt) would be fine with me. I plan on playing an eladrin rogue with a splash of warlock. I have a full ch-background written up and would apreciate Gm's to contact me for err.. a gamer interview? I would prefer a gm experienced with the maptool system, but beggers can't be choosers... or can they.. hm...

Blackice001@yahoo.com Subject " 4E-invite " or you'll be sundered by my spam blocker thrawls

Remove ads