Smashed World, part III

Zhure

First Post
Durban

Durban closely monitors Chendra, in case anything should attack them while they travel.

"This horseback riding is new to me as well," the monk remarks to her," in the monastery, all we did was walk, but it was high in the mountains and horses were impractical."

Jarval

Explorer
"You'll both get used to it pretty quickly." Lorcan says confidently as he serves up the breakfast. "As I was telling the others, I'd like to get underway as soon as we can. I think there's going to be a storm this evening, so we'll want to find cover."

He quickly finishes his meal, and packs his camping gear back onto Ceinwen.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Packing goes swiftly, and soon you are on your way. In the noon, as the clouds start gathering over the horizon, you come across a small formation of rocks. Not willing to risk passing the first thing to pass as cover, you set camp and start preparing for the coming storm.

And come it does. The wind throws graves around, pummeling your make-shift shelter. The storm goes on for hours, during which Chendra is covering her ears. Slowly it passes, and everything sounds eerily silent.

Ups! Forgot that I didn't post this a week ago.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"Well, that was bracing." Lorcan grins, oddly enjoying the wild weather. He makes his way out of the shelter, before heading for the local high spot in the ground, looking around to see what damage the storm has wrought.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"That wasn't bracing, it was... I don't know what it was, but definately not bracing," Chendra says as she takes her hands off her ears and wiping the small amounts of sand that came in off of herself.

Climbing on top of the rocks that they used for a shelter, Lorcan is greeted with pretty much the same sight that was there before the storm.
Here and there are smaller rocks that have been tossed around or dragged along the ground by the winds, and a tree a little taller than Lorcan has struck against the rocks, breaking and lodging itself there.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"It doesn't look too bad out there. Of course, that could just be because there wasn't much to get damaged..." Lorcan says as he scrambles down from the rocks. He ruffles Chendra's hair as he goes past.

"Not to worry, it'll become bracing once you've weathered half-a-dozen or so of them." He says cheerfully. "Given that we've got shelter here, I suggest we make camp for the night. We're unlikely to find a better spot than this, and we can make an early start in the morning."

Zack2216

First Post
"You shouldn't be too worried. Once you've experienced a couple more, you won't think they're so bad, just something that has to be dealt with."

Zhure

First Post
Due to a change in my available time, I'm going to have to drop from the game for the forseeable future. Please feel free to use Durban as an NPC or however you will. I used to be able to visit EN World once a day, now it's more like once a week.

I hope this doesn't mess up any plotlines and I enjoyed the game immensely.
Greg

Remove ads