• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sneak like a Ninja Day at RPGnow

Is it just me, or are there fewer items that you want to pick up compared to the Talk like a Pirate Day sale?
Is it just that the Ninja theme is narrower and there would be fewer products or are Pirates just that much more popular?

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
This smacks of a cheap attempt to start another pirates vs. ninjas argument. WHich is silly cos the superiority of Pirates Ninjas is just so obvious.

You need to better proofread your posts, so embarassing mistakes like these don't get posted. :p

Yeah, I'm pro-Ninja, but this "day of celebration" seems really lame and looks like a total marketing ploy. Well, arguably most holdiays are...

I thought talk like a pirate day was stupid, but you don't answer stupidity with more stupidity. You go darwin on their a@@es and make sure they never can pass on their genes! Flipping out and killing people are the Ninja's hallmarks, fortunately.

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Originally Posted by DrunkonDuty
This smacks of a cheap attempt to start another pirates vs. ninjas argument. WHich is silly cos the superiority of Pirates Ninjas is just so obvious.
You need to better proofread your posts, so embarassing mistakes like these don't get posted. :p

Avast! I've been bowdlerised!

EDIT: damn sneaky ninja.
EDITED EDIT: Also for presentation and clarity.

Yeah, I'm pro-Ninja, but this "day of celebration" seems really lame and looks like a total marketing ploy. Well, arguably most holdiays are...

I thought talk like a pirate day was stupid, but you don't answer stupidity with more stupidity. You go darwin on their a@@es and make sure they never can pass on their genes! Flipping out and killing people are the Ninja's hallmarks, fortunately.
Actually, the truly sad thing about RPGNow's Ninja day is that there already is an "established" Sneak like a Ninja Day web-celebrated on December 5. But they made their own Ninja day this week so that Talk like a Pirate day was still fresh in your minds. The least they can do if they are going follow silly Internet memes is actually follow them on proper day.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Postpwned, perhaps.

What would robot dinosaur day be anyway? '_______ like a robot dinosaur day', that is.

Or should it be '_______ like a robot day' and '_______ like a dinosaur day', instead. :hmm:

Jeremy757

First Post
Postpwned, perhaps.

What would robot dinosaur day be anyway? '_______ like a robot dinosaur day', that is.

Or should it be '_______ like a robot day' and '_______ like a dinosaur day', instead. :hmm:

"Roar like a robot dinosaur day"

"Trample like a robot dinosaur day"

"Masticate like a robot dinosaur day"

"Reign apocalyptic destruction like a robot dinosaur day"

"Chase screaming metrosexuals through the streets of New York like a robot dinosaur day"

Remove ads